Jane Monize

This morning, I met the not-so-plain Jane. It started a few weeks ago when I was preparing for a business trip to TO. I had the opportunity to delay my start of my workday a little, so I looked to many providers and agencies to find the right lady. I wanted to receive a "wake up call" very early - 6 or 7 am start. As I communicated with several ladies, I found this to be a harder thing to coordinate than I originally thought - until I was recommended Jane.

Yet another email, and the wait to hear back... Time was ticking away and my trip was coming close. Jane responded that she was "definitely interested" - the day before my departure - ok, I said to myself, this is a good start. Couple more emails exchanged - to share a little bit about myself and share my fantasy of having a beautiful lady come a wake me up... All was coming together very nicely. The day before we were scheduled to meet, I called her, chit-chatted a little, provided my room number and mentionned that the door would be left ajar ever so slightly so all she had to do was to push it open when she got to the hotel. Jane had the voice of a mermaid! So enticing. I ordered a fresh fruit platter for 8am as a little treat to share and went to bed dreaming how this would turn out - and dream I did!

I woke up a little early (time zone difference does that to me), took a shower and freshened up a little then went back to bed to laze around. At 7am, like clock work, I heard the door creak open and close quickly. Jane stepped in the room wearing a black spring overcoat, her long curly hair flowing on her shoulders. Big smile and she proceeded to remove her coat as she approached the bed, revealing a tight fitting black dress, high heels and black stockings. I had dozed off a little and this was like I was in a dream. She sat down on the bed, a little kiss and as I fumbled to turn off the TV, she took off her dress. Lace bra and panties - all black - WOW, quite the sight! She slid under the covers and we embraced - she is a great kisser. Smelling her hair and her skin was so nice - subtle yet exciting my whole body. We started caressing and putting our hands to task - exploring each other very diligently. I could not miss any inches of her body - bra came off revealing perfect areolas and erect nipples. A few more areas to explore... lace panties, I imagine the wonders hiding under these... The 8th World Wonder... more exploration to do, more senses to awaken. I felt giddy with all the beauty and responsiveness that Jane brings to this early morning.

The details of our encounter remains between Jane and I, but I will say that this is the best time I have had. Her maturity, sensuality and sexual appetite is second to none. While we had the time to chat in between exploring each other, I learned that Jane has many other talents and life experiences - she is a great conversationalist. I feel priviledged to have met such a beautiful person! To many happy returns Jane!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Agree that Jane is well worth a visit.

I recently met Jane in an upscale condo she shares with another provider. She was dressed in a form fitting black dress which showed her fantastic hour glass shape, She has a wonderful rear end. She is exotic looking and gorgeous.

We chatted for a while during which her hands started to caress my hand and leg. Nicely done. I peeled off her dress and started to explore her body. She asked me if I wanted to see her have an orgasm. I said yes, of course. She then told me how she likes to receive DATY and I was happy to oblige. She responded with a lovely orgasm.

Then she gave me a BBBJ with lots of eye contact and she asked for 69. Again I obliged. Yet another orgasm.

Then it was a variety of positions MISH Doggie and ending in CG. I think she may have orgasm-ed a third time but I was so enjoying myself that I am not sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.