Taylor on BP - â?¢â?¢â?¢ â?? â??â?º â?? - -H- O - T - T- E - S - S- T - B LO N D E -- - caution--

A bit of advice - don't bother with Taylor. She shows up buzzed out of her mind on drugs, stalls for 20 mins, then says that she has to meet her driver outside to give him all the money.

I almost had to call the police when she got her female friend to come to my door, who was trying to explain the ridiculous payment request.

In the end, Taylor (or Brittany or Jennifer - the other names her friend called her while trying to get in my place to use the bathroom???!) finally agrees to just do it. But really, she just continues to stall, calling her driver several more times, her phone in hand the whole time. Taylor offers nothing even close to full service.

Do yourself a favor and stick with a professional independent or reputable agency. Taylor is nothing but a cash scam and a huge hassle, and full of bizarre behavior, drug induced head games.

She is on the Cowboy's Diary, described with the same symptoms that were experienced.

Sorry to hear guys that it happened to you.

OMG!!!! Taylor indeed strikes again! 2 of my buddies tried to book an appointment with this girl,.and it really turns ot that she is "taking something"! And she talks a LOT and when she des in-call, keeps on changing the location up to the last minute.

Stay away from ladies like her.

I live downtown and I see this girl around the market all the time. I recognized her from her ads and she always seems messed up on drugs. It didn't surprise me when cowboy reported her as such.