I had the opportunity to meet this young lady laast night. Her pictures don't do her justice in my opinion. We had a dinner date and had a great conversation followed by a hour or more play time at her incall. She looked very sexy in the lingerie she modeled for me as well as the outfit I had bought for her. She is very easy to get along with. Lots of kissing and a great massage for both of us. Cowgirl was our next adventure and it was wonderful watching her nice breast's bounce up and down. She then cleaned us both up and we had alittle more conversation and then I left. Incall was a nice clean location and she was very eager to please and I will be repeating with her in the near future but as with all sp's ymmv

My first experience with an SP, was super nervous, but she made it very easy to calm down. Gave a wonderful massage followed by excellent service. Afterwards we hung out for a bit and she was really great to talk to. Will repeat ;)

Im in contact with her once and a while and go we for drinks. She has changed her life around and staying clean. Unless that changes she won't be coming back.