Lilith at CMJ: Innocently provocative

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Lilith at CMJ: Innocently provocative

Such is the headline description of one of the many new CMJ ladies. As I love being innocently provoked, and was very much attracted by the picture of a lithe-looking lady, I thought I would help my fellow hobbyists and donate my body for a training session in which Lilith was with the always adorable Vicki.

Well, gents, Lilith is ravishingly beautiful if you love smaller ladies with short dark hair and deep dark eyes. She has nice subtle curves, soft skin and a soft touch. She demonstrated great potential, under the benevolent guidance of Vicki, and showed she is a fast learner. I succumbed to her charm (those eyes!) from the first minute and to her touch ever too rapidly, lol!

I left fully relaxed and smiling.

With all the other new ladies at CMJ, I do not know when the opportunity will come to see Lilith again, but hopefully it will not be too long.

take care,

toine

A quick update regarding the innocent-looking Lilith. It had been a while since I first and last saw her, so I thought a visit to CMJ on this Monday would nicely conclude the Canada-day week-end.

I'm rather glad I did. First impressions regarding looks and all can somehow be distorted. I was happy to see she looked as stunning to me as the first time, same mesmerizing eyes, beautiful smile and same nice, lite, and tight body. But the mind forgets and I must say I'd not noticed a largish tatoo she has. How could I forget it? And her hair was rather curlier than the first time...but these are details.

What about the experience? As I had hoped, since I'd last seen her, Lilith has made great strides in the art of the tease. During the massage, she regularly reminded junior there would be a treat at the end...And when came time to treat junior, Lilith proceeded to go real slow to make the moment last and last and last some more.

All in all, Lilith is well on her way to becoming a star at CMJ, along with Geri, Kelly, and one of my all-time fav, sweet Vicki.

Best,

toine

Hi all,

I must add to Lilith's praise - I met her recently, when I was actually having back problems. I had seen her new photos (esp the one with the sword, intriguing indeed!) and made a booking to see her at the original location.

She is...a divine petite woman. She was very kind, and we hit it off immeditately. I was lost in her embrace, and her almond eyes were so mezmerizing.

She was very attentive during ou shower time, and when we finally made it to the table, she was very skillful in her massage skills. She also made sure to work on the knots in my lower back. Our converstation flowed,and

when it came time for the release, she was very attentive.

She is quite the gem, I will definitely have to repeat.

Note: for the upcoming Halloween party, she has an interesting show planned - I will leave it up to you to find out what it is.

Thank you Lilith - may your journey move ever forwards!

NTF69

I attended CMJ's Spring Fling Party. It was my first time at CMJ and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

One of the first ladies to greet me was Lilith. Very warm, friendly personality and yes innocently provocative. While there were plenty of beautiful women there I was most intrigued by this petite spinner with dark curly hair.

I did't waste much time deciding I'd like a private session with Lilith.

Fast forward to the end and then I'll rewind because something she said at the end struck very true.

After we were done and leaving the room another hostess comes up to us and asks me if I want to do a duo with her and Lilith. Having just finished an amazing session with Lilith I decline. Lilith seemed a bit shy about the idea and the other hostess seem a bit too eager.

Anyway, after the other hostess leaves I turn to Lilith and say to her that picking a duo is very much about picking the right pair, the right combination of girls who have good chemistry together and that you couldn't just pick any 2 girls. She agreed and added that this is also true for 1-on-1 sessions. The chemistry is much better between client and hostess when 2 are a right match. She also added how much fun and what a delight our private session was.

Now rewind a bit...I believe having attended the party and being able to see and meet the ladies was a huge bonus. I don't think I would have found or pick Lilith had I not met her in person. We just seem to connect well during our private session. Let's just say we both responded well to each other's company ;-) She is definitely my "type" and I am a picky one.

Definitely looking forward to repeat.

I too have just had the pleasure of spending an hour with the lovely Lilith of CMJ on Wednesday afternoon. Yes, she does have that provocative innocent look ....However, I was even more delighted and surprised to get to know her devilish pixie like side too! Gentlemen......Ehmm.....this little lady is "VERY" well versed in the art of sensual touch and seduction! Her sexy dark eyes, her pretty smile, her warm sensual touch and her beautiful body are to be admired, appreiceated and experienced like fine art! She is freindly, flirty, funny, intelligent and a very warm careing person too!

I know I'll be back for a visit....... sooner than later!!!

Thank you Lilith!

Hastings56....oxox:-)

I had the pleasure of seeing Lilith again recently, renewing acquaintance after a while. She's grown so much in the last year: always the same innocent look, but so much more skillfull than before. I left so happy to have seen her again that I promised myself to repeat soon. Lovely woman, great massage!

Best,

toine

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.