Kelly

Guest Sno****54

I met Kelly, quebecoise who are visiting Winnipeg in these days, last Friday in a Downtown location.I had an appointement at 11 am, and I texted and called her when I arrived there, but no one answered me.So, I went to my car to wait for some notice.Nothing happened in the next hour.As a result, I decided to visit EB to release my frustration, and I found it with Bella, a beautiful chocolat lady.Just after finished my release there, with a hot massage, Kelly texted me saying she just woke up.I accepted her apologies (our Sps are really hard working;so, they worth a merely rest), and I asked her if she was still available.

In spite of the fact that Bella milked already my small "buddy", I really wanted to see Kelly since her pictures in EC and BP looked really hot, and I had really good experiences with French Canadian SPs like Lady Jade,Kendra, Kathy Rose and Audrey.I wasn't sure about my performance, because I have had some erections problems.However,when I saw Kelly, I was inmediatly fascinated by her eyes, by her petite, spinner, and smoking body.In addition, her voice with French accent were very sweet and extremely sensual.She started with a sensual lap dance, and inmediatly my small "buddy" reacted vigorously when I felt her tight small body and she gave me a light "true French kiss". She danced sensually while polishing my "pole" in a rapid pussy giration (RPG), and it drove me totally crazy and I worked really hard trying to stop an inminent release.Then, we went to bed in order to continue the play.I kissed her whole to die body,especially her delicious all natural breasts.There was my turn to rub her clitoris playing with my pole around her pussy while she was laying down and I was sitting up.Again, I put big effort to avoid climax before getting penetration, and it was difficult because she seduces you not only with her killer body, but also with her magical blue eyes.So, we change positions.She laid on her front, and I rubbed her tight ass with my "gun" short 22.It was really wild, and I couldn't refrain the pleasure: I ejaculated in her firm and very nice butt.It was the first time that I reached orgasm without penetration or bbj or hj.

In that way, my day, which started with sadness and frustration, had a real and fantastic "happy end", thanks to Kelly.She is very new, and for sure she has some room to improve her skills (especially in punctuallity), but so far she is a artist of the seduction.I highly recommend her, and I am looking for a new encounter as soon as possible.

Edited by Sno****54

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.