Sign in to follow this  

Thursday jump time to hump and shake your rump. 1st week of May specials!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Well good Hump Day Morning you bunch of sparkly zebra candies

It's finally here! HUMP DAY! Wooo hooo. ^_^ For those of you who were smart and pre-booked for today I look forward to seeing you ;)

To those who waited till the last minute. Shame on you and ha ha.

But all kidding aside I want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of the specials I am offering; so as a result I am extending the hump day special and making it the first week of May special!!

That's right gents you still have the opportunity to save some money and have a great time escaping to your happy place for awhile ;)

You know what I offer and I know what you like.

a sensual massage filled with steamy sultry showers for 2, decadent nude erotic massage, slippery, hot, toe curling body slides, and a wonderfully relaxing release that will be sure to leave you refreshed, relaxed and ready to take on the rest of the week!

I offer a variety of things if requested such as reverse massage, reverse body slides, prostate massage, (if you have a toy bring it!) just to name a few.

So lets get to the good stuff!

**First Week of May Specials**

1) 30 Minute massage for $90

2) 45 Minute massage for $100

3) 1 hour massage for $130

4) King Special: 1.5 hour massage plus a glass of wine or a rye and ginger

for $180 (the price of a 1 hour massage you get a hole 30 minutes free! and a drink taboot!)

5) Love in a lap dace: 1 hour massage which includes a drink followed by a strip tease and lap dance for 150 ( 30 dollars off the regular price. Plus you get a drink, strip tease and lap dance!)

I'm all yours tomorrow you dapper lion cupcakes!!

Thursday 10am-3pm to book email at [email protected] or 613-240-0917

Evenings available only by pre-booking today or tomorrow morning. (FYI: evening calls are at a different down town location)

Michaella

Can't wait to caress you all over!!

Sign in to follow this