I have made a social group named "I'm Sexy & I Know It". The group is meant to be some sort of self-esteem booster for all of the people on Cerb.

I have found motivational photos , quotes , etc & would really love any and everyone to help me & join the self-esteem team. I made this group because as a child , I was the "ugly duckling" and always got tore down and picked on for my whole childhood life. But unlike most bullies in life , I developed into a beautiful, intelligent, attractive woman & am completly proud and content with who I am today.

I wish growing up I had someone to comfort me and tell me I am beautiful and all the things anyone would love to hear. I mean , of course , everyone has relatives but for some strange reason everything means more when it comes from a complete stranger , funny eh?

I also know self-esteem issues arent just childhood problems , thats for damn sure. So this group is for anyone who needs a boost in self-esteem , or those of you who feel compelled to join the group to "donate" your inspiration and motivation to the group.

Or anyone who had any suggestions etc , feel free to reply or just find my group in SG page. :)

YOUR BEAUTIFUL ;)

kisses ,

Kiara Kinkz *

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting topic Kiara. Bulling goes past childhood as well, especially around women in this industry. That is why cerb is a great place to take part in. We can all share our experiences without someone bashing us or tearing us down. The more we work together and build positive experiences like the social group you have initiated, the more enriched our lives become. As being closed minded prevents people from really experiencing life.

We are all beautiful in our own way. I will be part of your group. XoXo

Interesting topic Kiara. Bulling goes past childhood as well, especially around women in this industry. That is why cerb is a great place to take part in. We can all share our experiences without someone bashing us or tearing us down. The more we work together and build positive experiences like the social group you have initiated, the more enriched our lives become. As being closed minded prevents people from really experiencing life.

We are all beautiful in our own way. I will be part of your group. XoXo

Thank you Peachy! & yes that is exactly what I was getting at , how sometimes self-esteem issues carry on into our adult lives & how sometimes , we dont START having self-esteem issues until later in life.

Thanks for your support ! ;) Love it !