Sexy Brooke

Avg. of 17 Recommendations

I had wanted to meet with Brooke for a long time. When I first started hobbying, she was my choice pick, but our meeting fell through. We then had trouble matching our schedules for several months, and so it was only late in December -- and with great excitement -- that I finally met Brooke.

Brooke had already won me over before I arrived. Communicating with her was easy, she had a sweet sexy voice, and she happily entertained my little fantasies. When I finally rang on her door, she was wearing exactly what we had agreed. I followed her upstairs, freshened up. We then had a little chat and tease, as I don't like getting down to business to quickly.

I won't narrate the juicy bits, but I want to emphasize how caring, natural and fun Brooke is. I guess my antennas were right: she would be great for a first-timer. She also has a lot to please a more experienced hobbyist, including - because I just can't avoid mentioning it - amazing oral skills.

Have fun gents, but leave me a spot when I'm back in town ;)

UK

I can't add anything to this RECO that has not yet been repeated. I am however looking forward to many more returns with this fine yougn lady.

Hi Every, just to let you know I was in Ottawa last week and decided that I had to see Brooke. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I am 100% totally glad I did. Brooke made me feel comfortable at first and relaxed. Later in the bedroom we had a great sexy time in the bedroom. Fun Fun Fun:bddog:

Brooke for me scores a 10/10 for oral skills. And for you men that love a nice ass she has it at all in that department. DD are also fun to play with when she is riding you like a pogo stick. Brooke you?re Ottawa?s second national treasure that must be visited. So for all the people who plan on visiting Ottawa?s this year be sure to call Brooke and be satisfied beyond belief. Thanks again for the awesome time Brooke, you rock. :bowdown:

Will I repeat? YES! See you next month.:grin:

I met with brooke this afternoon and when i made the appointment i had no idea how happy i would be when i got there. This girl is so hot that a cold feb afternoon in ottawa seamed like i was on paradise island.I am very new to the hobby(very nervous) but brooke made everything feel as if we were lost lovers with in a very short time..

Brooke is a class act who takes very good care of herself and she toke very good care of me as well and made sure i was drained of all the stress that had built up all week. Also after i left i was in the most amazing mood with a big old smile on my face so thank you brooke and i will see ya soon.

Repeat I will hopefully many times

I had the great good fortune to start my weekend with a visit to Brooke. She is friendly, personable, down to earth and very easy to communnicate with beforehand, and chat with in person.

Not that chatting was at the top of my priorities, when I saw her in her corset outfit in the flesh :bddog: WowWowWow, what previous reviewers have said about her appearance and attention to how she looks is all true.

She is in a tie for my all-time best first visit to an sp, and that let's just say that is a high recommendation from me.

Others have covered the encounter details so let's just say it's all true, you really won't go wrong with Brooke. She would be an outstanding choice for someone who is new to hobbying, or just nervous about seeing an sp for any reason. I can't imagine anyone not feeling at ease with her.

Thanks for a great time, Brooke! Will I repeat? Guaranteed. It was a pleasure to meet you.

what can i say that hasn't already been said about this beautiful lady. I met sexy brooke for the first time this afternoon and i must say brooke is a wonderful lady. when she opened the door greeted me with a kiss and a hug wich relaxe me, the stress of meeting an sp for the first time is always nerve racking for me, she put me right at ease and led me to the playroom.

we sat on the bed and talk for a bit, then we started kissing, after a few minutes of kissing we each undress, brooke has a great body. now both nake on the bed we kiss some more (WHAT A GREAT KISSER SHE IS), then she slide down to give me one of the best bbbj ever. i return the favor with daty,with her vocals scream and shakind body i think she appriciated alot. she went back to bbbj and then a great 69. On come the cover for cowgirl, i could not hold on for long after the intense bj and then the view of brooke's amazing breast bouncing over me.

more talk and then round two started with me going down on brooke again, my favorite thing, she responded again with some heavy breathing and moaning.

i must say the time spent with sexy brooke was great. she is a real gem easy to talk too and sexy as hell.i will see brooke again for sure.

Guest BigBoy

Seeing Sexy Brooke is getting to be a habit with me with each visit being a greater adventure than the last.

I?m into role play and, to my happy surprise, so is Brooke. She delights in it. I love the look of anticipation in her eyes as I lay out each scenario. She is so willing to please.

I opted to have her dressed in a French Maid outfit as I have a great fantasy involving the hiring and training of a French Maid. I was a little disappointed when Brooke forgot to wear panties and the fringe on her garter belt didn?t adequately cover her Holy of Holies. Well, no one is perfect. ;-)

Brooke led the way up the stairs to her boudoir and we almost didn?t make it to the top landing. A guy can only take so much of that beautiful ass undulating as she negotiated the stairs in high heels and net stockings. If I hadn?t been set on playing out my fantasy role play on her wonderful bed, those stairs might have received a lot more wear and tear than usual.

My fantasy was to recruit and train a totally inexperienced (did I say virgin) to be trained up to the highest standards of the French Maid profession.

Brooke was clearly intrigued and excited by the fantasy and rose to the challenge. She was suitably hesitant and reluctant as I carefully explained to her the duties to her master of a French Maid. But when we began the training, she was a very quick learner.

In addition to a real GFE + attitude, Brooke has the required physical assets for a French Maid. However, those magnificent breasts, while beautifully proportioned, do pose challenges for Brooke in getting sexy outfits that fit. I took pity on her and allowed her to remove her top and, out of concern for her health, I took some time to carefully massage them and perform mouth to mouth resuscitation. As I mentioned earlier, there were no panties to cause her any vaginal constriction. Nonetheless I performed a careful examination using an advanced digital method, prior to commencing the training.

Brooke was really into it throughout the fantasy and asked me at the end whether she had performed to my expectations.

Brooke, honey, you exceeded my expectations.

For my next visit, I intend to continue with the training as she is an excellent student.

Though I look forward to her becoming fully qualified as a French Maid (Cordon Bleu), I recognize the intense effort and extended time that will be involved in training her.

YMMV and your fantasies will probably be somewhat different, but I am confident that you will be able to realize your fantasies with Brooke.

Edited by BigBoy
Upgrade Atmosphere to correct rating

Guest S****an

I became a charter member of Brooke's ever growing fanclub today. I can only re-emphasize what everyone else who has recommended her has said; Brooke is amazing. Even though I'd read the posts and looked at her pics I wasn't prepared for the vision that confronted me when I met her -She met me at the door in an eyedropping outfit, and though Brooke is quite rightly proud of her DDs they are equally matched by her shapely legs and tushy. Add long hair and a gorgeous face and it's not hard to understand what all the fuss is about. She also had a superb even all over tan which she got on a beach in Jamaica - damn, I'm going to have to travel more.

I was somewhat nervous at first but as many people have commented she is friendly and easy to talk to, and she put me at ease(and at full mast) very quickly. I won't go into details but will say that she is a great kisser with amazing soft lips. I left with only one regret, and that is that I should have gotten up the courage to see her a long time ago.

Brooke, you are a sweetheart.

Guest c******n****h

I saw Brooke yesterday and was extremely impressed when I walked in the door. I was met by a tanned bombshell in knee high black boots and a real sexy outfit. Although the clothes did not stay on for long, it was a great first impression. When I left, Brooke walked me to the door in a tight fitting t-shirt and nothing else. It was all I could do to walk out the door. I love tanned bodies with great tits and she certainly fits the bill. She lived up to all previous reviews and then some.

Went to see Brooke on Friday, let me tell you she's definitely not retired. Was my first time meeting her and I was very impressed. She has a great place, is super easy to talk to and hot as hell. Give her a call, you won't be disappointed.

Guest k*********y2**9

I met Brooke a couple of weeks ago and while I won't get into detail, she was sexy, sweet and I will certainly be a repeat customer....Thanks Brooke

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.