I'm back... and oh so ready to play! Let me show you just how much I missed you.

Being on vacation is nice and all, but I couldn't wait to be back to be your erotic and nuru masseuse. It's time like these where I truly realized that I lavish from what I do and I don't know what I'd do without you!

Let's get naked and have a private party for two!

Here are some new pictures!

tn_480_0d1487d66b13bd347299625da0c0e3c7.jpg.png

Schedule for the rest of this week

Friday, May 25th 10am to 10pm

Saturday, May 26th 10am to 10pm

Schedule for next week

Monday, May 28th 10am to 10pm

Tuesday, May 29th 10am to 10pm

Wednesday. May 30th 10am to 10pm

Thursday, May 31st 10am to 10pm

Friday, June 1st 10am to 10pm

Saturday, June 2nd 10am to 10pm

tn_480_b37eccd864092f98a3ff08e6bef1b6fc.jpg.png

Playtime for adults

Try a new Exxxperience with Ottawa's Premier and Best Nuru Masseuse!

A Nuru experience combines a Nuru gel and the erotic stimulation of a sensual body to body massage

Our time starts with a steamy shower with a steamy together. My Nuru massage takes place on a bed using the proper bedding for ample space and conform in a relaxed and intimate ambiance.

I will begin by pouring Nuru Massage Gel in a sexy, slippery and sensual strip tease just for you and do a continuous body to body slide sensual massage to provide you with the most relaxing and erotic touch with even greater physical contact.

45 minute and 1 hour sessions available

For an even more greater indulgence, book an extra 30 minutes for a therapeutic beginning as I provide you with deep tissue relaxation on a professional massage table. Let my firm touch give relief to your stressed muscles.

I also offer a complete full body sensual massage using my hands and body. This Girl Friend Experience session will delight and pamper every one of your parts. This is the ideal session to be heavenly reposed and relaxed as if on vacation.

45 minute, 1 hour, 1.5 hour on longer available.

tn_480_1b7faa9fff771ee301fcaae04371bdaf.jpg.png

I'm available for Incall at my upscale discreet local Downtown and Outcall at your residence or hotel.

The best way to rendez-vous with me, whether in advance or spontaneously, is bookings though my online reservation system.

CLICK HERE for access.

Once registered, you can view my open hours and instantly reserve your desired rendez-vous.

I will contact you by email to follow up as soon as possible.

All information is keep confidential.

If you are interested in more information, or would like to book a rendez-vous in advance, please send me an email at [email protected]

For appointments within the same 24 hours, please contact me by phone at 613-482-1553.

If I don't answer, please leave a number along with the best time to return your call and I will do so discreetly, or call me back.

Thank you for stopping by to read my post!

Yours truly,

Jessica

Phone: 613-482-1553

Email: [email protected]

or PM me here on the forum

Edited by JessicaMassage
  • Like 2