Providing Face Photos .

Well , thank God for Lexy Grace , me and her have been PM'ing all last night and part of this morning , and since she has access to the SP Only Area , she has posted this member , his handle and also the little tricks he is trying to play.

She has been very supportive and helped me to make reports on this site so hopefully the member will not be able to return anymore under another handle/username.

Everyone has been super supportive and extremely sweet in their replies to this thread and also the ones who took the time to send me a PM of encouragement :) Very friendly and welcoming sites , good thing everyone is forming together to ban the negative behaviour and actions of some people on the site , here only to stir up trouble ..

Booo! Sorry to hear about someone not respecting your boundaries :(

I offer face photos (clearly); however, I don't send face photos to someone's email. Not all my photos show my face but some do. I also state on my site that I don't send face photos to people who ask for them (and that I note I am on EC--my face photos there and here on CEBR). I tend to find that those who know what EC or CERB is/are (or any other cite) respect my life as an SP and a non-SP. I had only one instance where a non-SP acquaintance messaged me saying he "connected the dots." I just ignored it on the advice of other SPs.

But definitely if someone threatens you or your work life, then reporting is the best way to go.

That is awful! I have been in this industry for about a year and a half and NEVER had anyone ask me for a face photo. Deciding to become an SP is a life-altering decision already. It isn`t something to be taken lightly to post your face online. Unless you want your mom, dad, high school, and even people on the street to recognize you... don`t play with that fire.

And as others said, report his handle and get him banned. Where does a guy get a high horse like that? As if you should compromise your entire life and identity for a few hundred dollars, and to spend time with someone who obviously has no respect for women.

Never let a guy talk you into anything you don`t want to do!

Once a blackmailer, always a blackmailer. Whenever he wants anything an SP isn't comfortable with, my guess is, he'll resort to blackmail. Pleasant fellow!