sp's give me bbbj has a grower i is

Hello ladies, i really would love a new regular SP, u can understand my needs for kissing, lots of affection, bbbj,cim, etc. As a grower i always feel i can never find a woman to be an a relationship with as being a man who is a grower, i've been told by a many ladies who served me why can t all guys be like u, so nice respectfully and gentle, i'm good lookin, and i just don't want to die unloved or single forever. There will be times during date i'll need to cover up, and i'll rise again when aroused thats why i need lots of hugging, my back being touched, my legs caressed, and the main thing kissing, as u can see i want the things that would be done in a realtionship, and has missing this out in life, i need these acts during a date, and i need to be charged a reasonable price, has i'm not always available to be serviced during date, and i really hope some of you SP, can understand my situation, and this is real, i tell you what, i need this please please help me people on cerb, pm if you want or feel free to leave your comment, bless you all, the hobbist and the Sp's.

Additional Comments:

i really hope sp's get a chance to read this and find this thread

Additional Comments:

so noone is woman enought to give this man the service he needs wow, wow way to halifax service ladys

Guest W***ledi*Time

Hi LLMG,

The things you describe are available. Check out the ads, posts, and recommendations for Nova Scotia here on Cerb, and you'll no doubt come across a number of ladies who catch your interest. You should take the initiative to get in touch with the lady or ladies who you're attracted to through their preferred contact method, and see if you are comfortable with each other and see eye-to-eye on expectations. You describe yourself as respectful and gentle - these are desirable traits!

Sounds like price range may be a constraint for you - if so, you will of course be paying attention to the ladies' advertised rates to find those who are compatible. (It goes without saying that each ladies' rate is not up for negotiation).

Note: as a new member with less than five posts, your post had to go through the moderation queue, so has only become visible to other Cerb members in the last few hours. Also, as I noted above, the best approach is for you to contact the specific lady or ladies you are interested in - the ladies are bombarded with requests and inquiries, so few would likely be inclined to contact you or any potential client based on a general inquiry like you've posted.

There are great ladies in Halifax - take your time, do some research in the Cerb Halifax forums, and you'll be sure to find yourself a great fit for your needs!

Welcome to the board!

nice comment, but what i mean in price range was meant by because i'm a grower guy, i'm not aways available down there to do things, so during dates i need sp's to undertsand my situation and take that into consideration that fact when they have dates with me they wouldn't being workin as much as would be with some else, thats the best i can describe