Sephora Pearl - tattooed supervixen

I have been wondering myself, I hate jumping into the unknown. Would love to hear about her. Please PM if anyone has met up with her.

I just want to post that I keep getting messages from guys asking me if I've seen Sephora yet and I have not. But I assure you, if I do see her, I will let you all know.

And if anybody has seen her, please share, I can tell you that a lot of men are very interested.

Thanks

Guest c**io**m7

I have also noticed that her recent ads are identical, word for word, to postings from a different girl from about a month ago..."up late, having a drink...open to alll...come play with my feet..." etc...

Well, I've received a couple of PMs from different individuals saying they met her and she's for real. It's not a scam or anything. They said she's got a good professional attitude. I haven't met her myself yet, but it sounds like she's for real.

I saw her and posted shes sweet polite and knows what she is doing her oral skills are amazing worth the apperance i'll be returning :)