JodyWild (aka babyc20 and Crystal)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

It's been long overdue that i share with all of you my experience seeing this amazing woman. When i met Jody Wild for the first time i could not believe how absolutely stunning to behold she looks in person! She has the sexiest eyes i have ever seen & the rest of her body is just smokin' hot! You can tell she really takes care of herself. She is a very bright girl with a warm & friendly personality. I remember her making me feel comfortable right from the get go. You can tell she really cared about making sure i enjoyed our time together. She takes great pride in getting to know her clients & adapting to suit their individual wants, needs, or desires. She knows how i want her to look when i arrive & she knows exactly the kind of woman i want when i am with her. This is very important to me. If i ever left an encounter feeling unsatisfied i probably would not return. I have been seeing Jody for 3 years now & not once have i ever left feeling unsatisfied. In fact each encounter has been better than the last!

I've always enjoyed my time spent with Jody.

I've never felt rushed or like I was being an inconvenience when with her. She's got a nice clean home and it's clear that she takes care of her body. No bad breath, no horrid smokers cough, nothing like that. She's young, healthy and very beautiful. Long hair is always a plus in my books and her hair cascades well down beyond her shoulders. She has a great body and also has lots of different sexy outfits. Just ask her to dress up before you head over and she'll surprise you at the door.

Her location is convenient for me and any time that I've contacted her she has always been able to get back to me on the same day.

Over the years I've checked out a few different providers and I've come across my share of horror stories. I've experienced nothing like that with Jody.

If you haven't checked her out yet and you still haven't found someone to make a lasting connection with, definitely give Jody a visit. I've seen her put specials up in the daily ads and she's active on the chat feature here on this forum so don't be afraid to reach out if you're still unsure.

I like a woman with brains and she's very easy to talk to. She's a class act in my opinion. Highly recommended.

Meet Jody for the first this evening and what a wonderful time I had. Jody is a amazind and beautiful lady who really love what she does and make sure you leave with a smile on your face. This won't be the last time i spend time with Jody.

I have seen Jodi a couple of times now in the past few months. She is a high-class, attractive SP with a great sense of humour. Her glasses give her that sexy librarian look. I have only seen her for short-stay visits, but her GFE service is excellent, LFK was included, affectionate, passionate and loads of eye contact. Great attitude, and a finish with a smile. Pleased to have met her. She's a gem.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.