Mega - Happy Banana

I have always found asian girls exotic and when I saw her website she looked so stunning. I booked a 2 hour visit and I enjoyed every minute of it. When she opened the door I immediately realized that I had found exactly what I was hoping to find. Mega is a young beautiful japanese girl whose pictures are 100% real. Her face is very pretty, long silky hair and an amazing smile. She is definately a spinner and her breasts are pefect, very full for her build. she has a great petite butt with very nice legs. Mega is from Japan and has been in Canada for about three months. Her english is good and we had no problem communicating.

We spent the next two hours getting to know each other in many ways. She is a very sweet nice girl who works very very hard to please. I will not get into details about all that took place, but I can say that her oral and physical skills were great. She is one flexible young lady. I had a safe girl friend experience and multiple shots on goal. She also gives a great massage, and just at the right time an exotic erotic message.

Afterwards we had a nice shower together which was very erotic and relaxing. I definately will be seeing her again. She does book by the half hour but I highly recommend at least an hour. I will be seeing her again next week, and I have asked her to wear a specific outfit for me. She has agreed and I look forward to another wonderful 2 hours.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.