Who was your first SP?

Well, I lost my cherry and my first SP experience at the same time... I don't remember her name. I snuck out of my parents house and headed to the local strip club -which had karaoke that night!?!? So I cabbed it to a DT hotel (I was in Hamilton back then). Anyway, not knowing much of anything on account of my innocence and youth, ended up paying like 130 just for the room! Looked in the phonebook and randomly called some agency. I didn?t know who to ask for, appearance or services and I didn't even know what the measurements meant -other than A, B, C, D cup! She got there -late- said FS was extra (twice what they said on the phone). My first CBJ (well, BJ for that matter) omg she used her teeth and almost rubbed the skin right off -it was brutal!!! In fact, I ended up going self-service while I watched her, just to get off -I didn't have the heart to say anything negative to her.

My very first SP was a large polynesian woman on a south pacific island with pubic hair like steel wool! Cost me approx $15.00 CAN.

(I swear, no word of a lie)

That sounds interesting, seriously. How did that all work out:?:

I remember my first client fondly, oddly enough it was some of the best sex I have ever had. I saw him once more, and then never saw him again.

My first official client was a guy I had already slept with for free, but I told him I didn't want to sleep with him anymore and he asked if he could pay me.

My first CERB client was ulixestrojan. True story. He wrote my first review also. He's a fabulous gent and I consider him a friend.

I am still in the process of choosing my first sp anyone have recommendations on who to chose? so many gorgeous women to chose from it's mind bogling.

Wow! The first? I mean the very first??? Holy. Well cast your minds back before most of the peeps on this board were nothing but a twinkle in their father's eye...

Her name was Cherry and I found her in the Yellow Pages in '84. She was tall, older than me and very MILFy. Of course she knew I was a virgin when I answered the door. Still we had fun making out on my parents couch.

The thing that totally blew my mind and still does to this day. She said she wanted to leave me with the memory of her until the day I died. Sounds melodramatic. However, Risky Business had just come out and the mood was in the air.

Couch, floor, wall, stairs, bathroom, and bed. Seriously I could not ride my bike for 2 days afterwards.

This is in praise of older women (not ripping off the book that was very naughty when I was young...).

• Like 1

when theyu said it is the oldest profession in the world......boy were they right.......nice post Lurker....hahahahhaha:grin:

My first encounter I thought I had done my homework and dotted all my i's and crossed all my t's, truly thought I had the one that would rock my world. Well that did not happen on this occasion. Chock one up for experience.

My second encounter was beyond a shadow of a doubt a real eye opener and absolutely one of my best yet to date.

How could one go from 0 to 200 in split second?

Attraction and Arousal and a superb provider.

when theyu said it is the oldest profession in the world......boy were they right.......nice post Lurker....hahahahhaha:grin:

Hah! You callin me old??? I seem to remember goin' fer beers a while back and YOU stayed on perv row, whilst I stayed in the the back room!

Think a Prev Party is in order when the warm weather hits... Opps sorry I mean Cerb Party lolz

Just FYI to the younin's here. The 'Rippers is much more fun with a lady on yer arm...

I was 19 and probably looked 16 and I was in Montreal to see a ball game. This was many years ago, and I found this really pretty lady working a corner near my hotel. She was really pretty, and her name was Cheryl. It was my first SP and to be honest my first time. I think she realized it, and she was very slow and sweet. I had an amazing experience, and when I entered her it she was so moist and warm. I tried to hold off coming as long as I could even reciting the names of every ball player I knew, but before too long I expolded. In fact we really clicked, and she gave me her number, and I saw her several times afterwards. I will always remember her with fondness.

Wow, it almost hurts to remember ...... first SP was in 88 near Washington DC. I looked in the phone book and paid way too much but she was pretty, pleasant and skilled. We had fun and I didn't realize until later that it cost more there. And she took traveller's cheques! LOL I never paid that much per hour ever again, although I have paid more overall for multiple hours or duos.

I'm having real problems remembering my first MP. It was in Ottawa and I think it was either Cindy at Imperial on Somerset (closed) or Kim at Linda's also on Somerset (moved). Either way no matter as both were pleasant experiences, I repeated many times with Kim but Imperial closed shortly after I met Cindy and never found her again, she was a tall black girl with blonde streaked hair. The rest, they say, is history ....

:-P

my first was 69nikki69. it was quite fun, but i couldn't quite go as long as i wanted. will i go back to try it again? most likely.

I've been told this is ambiguous. I mean I wasn't physically able to keep going for the full time. Nikki wore me out, and I was too tired to continue.

Edited by thetiminator
make it clearer what I meant to say

I was living in Montreal a few years back looking for a new experience. The internet is a beautiful thing. I responded to a post on a French site for the wonderful Kandy. We exchanged e-mails and a pic, it was so exciting. I didn't know if it was real or some scam. We set up an appointment for that afternoon at a convenient hotel/motel on the south shore.

As I arrived at the hotel/motel parking lot I didn't see the car she described, busted I thought. Then my phone rang and it was Kandy wanting to know what room I was in. Apparently you can rent the room for a Siesta special, $30 for three hours, I love Montreal.

Kandy was awesome, she knew I was nervous and took great care of me for three hours. What a great experience.

My first SP was Jessica here in Winnipeg. I then discovered what great sex was all about. She has since retired.

Very nice woman, incredible in/off/ or beside the bed.:!:

First SP was this 50+ lady who claimed to be in her 30s. I was very horny and went ahead with it. It wasn't good, she wasn't into it and only did missionary.

Second time was amazing with this italian/french Canadian lady on Lisgar. I don't remember her name but she was amazing.

As for MA, my first and still the best one is Bethany on Fisher. She is amazing and so skilled.

Vivion Sweets, saw her in London. Think she moved on to the Falls and stripped. Didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't a earth shattering experience. Should have gone with the one I wanted - Julia Divine, saw her many times after and she rocked my world.