The fest of congratulations

I found it really sweet to see all of yours congratulate each others who had reach a certain levels of participation on Cerb.

That's something indeniably new for me, I never saw this elsewhere...

Because I am a pretty new active member here, there is something who deserve congratulations than I don't understand where you find out the information.

It is when you are talking about "rep point mark".

If you permit me to ask 2 questions (because I am curious and I don't like to stay on a question without an answer)...

My first normal question is: "What is a "rep point mark?"

and my last and second, where can I found out the "rep point mark" for somebody or even mine?

Merci, thank you in advance to let me know...

Divina xox

Guest W***ledi*Time

You get and give reputation points by either post nominations using the "Nominate Post" button, or by post approvals using the "Reputation for this Post" button.

You can see your own total, including last 5 received, in your User CP.

You can also see your own total by clicking on the "Reputation for this Post" button at the top of each of your posts.

You can see the totals for the top 10 members on the main index page, at the left - by selecting "Top Reputations" from the drop-down list. This can be expanded to the top 200 by selecting "view more" from the drop-down "Top 10 Stats" list.