Ms Emily Marie

While reading through the local recommendations I thought I would throw my word out for this amazing lady. I originally met Ms Emily while in Regina on business. It was probably the best first encounter I've had, so much so that I called her the next day and arranged for a second tryst that evening. Our last rendezvous was just last weekend during her east coast tour. So now after a few repeat visits with Ms Emily I would highly recommend anyone looking for a down to earth GFE to give her a shot. Treat her well and you will not be disappointed. 

She is very articulate, beautiful and exudes a sexy confidence that is present from the minute you meet her. Her smile is intoxicating and her ass nice enough to drive any man crazy. Our rendezvous have never felt rushed and not once have I had the feeling she is watching the clock. As you all know YMMV so I will not go in depth about my encounters except to say she enjoys what she does. 

I'd just like to add my voice to time spent with Emily. A very tiny lady but gorgeous (if you're into dogs her pit bull will always be around). Loves to receive as well as give and we had a nice lunch after chatting about life, etc.

There's a quick tour coming up so check her website missemilymarie.com.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.