Jessie Brown (Now at brass club)

After a full weekend of sports, i had a few kinks to work out from my muscles. It seemed perfect to meet Jessie in the hot tub room at Paradise Spa. Jessie offers a great massage. She worked out all my sore muscles, especially on my back after having spent some time chatting and laughing it out in the tub.

As usual with the ladies of Paradise and Angel's touch, her pictures don't do her justice. I'm pretty glad i've spent some time with Jessie, and she had a surprise in store for me, but that will stay behind her and I :-).

Edited by mod
  • Like 2

Saw Jessie today for the first time at Paradise Spa. It was the first time I went to their west end location and had a hell of a time finding it, apparently the city changed names for some of the streets and my GPS had me going someplace else. The lady at the front desk was extremely helpful guiding me into the location over the phone. Once I plugged their old address into my machine it was easy sailing

Once there I was led to the room by the receptionist and proceeded to take a shower before getting into the hot tub. Just as I was getting out of the shower - in walks Jessie. The images on cerb do not do her justice at all, she is at least 25x more attractive in the flesh. She has a wonderful personality that made for incredibly enjoyable conversation and time in the tub, so much so that we ended up spending most of the hour in there. Once out, she had me hop onto the massage table for fantastic massage and excellent happy ending.

It was the best connection I've ever had with an MA and plan on seeing her again -- many times over.

Treat her well guys!

Edited by Nirodim
typo
  • Like 1

Saw Jessie at Angel's yesterday for the first time and i'll be back to see her again!!! She's definitely an angel and like mentioned previously her pics dont do her justice. She's incredibly HOT, gives an excellent massage, has a super personality and the happy ending is incredible:grin:

She's an incredible lady.... :grin: She is so Hot, Gorgeous, Sweet and fun!!!!

• Like 1

I saw her yesterday afternoon. I've been in the hobby a few years and this was one of my better experiences. Her pictures online are nothing compared to what you lay your eyes on when you see her in person. I was greeted with her warm, pleasant smile, but what really attracted my attention was that smokin' body in a colorful body huggin' dress. If a guy's not impressed in her presence, it's because he's either blind or dead.

Besides the usual massage techniques that are (in mho) above par, she's knowledgeable and can get into interesting conversations in all sorts of subjects.

I had an unbelievable hour!

Advice: Take a full hour with her. Time really flies when she's around.

------I do not discuss intimate details of the session nor do I go into monetary issues either here or in PM. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by Source

Guest K***an

Went off the beaten path to try out a spot that I had not been to before just to meet this girl. All of the reco's are similar to my experience: one hour in the hot tub room, very pleasant girl to spend time and converse with, extremely attentive on the table, time flying by too fast, etc.

The attribute that stands out about her is by far her looks. She is of average height, 5'6" to 5'7", and a very buff gym rat body to boot with just the right curves (I would compare her to Serena Williams). Enjoy her while you can in Ottawa because she is bound to get discovered by a big modelling agency. She said that since she was new to town, she was learning all she could from clients. It was so cute the way her eyes would pop out if I said something that she found interesting!

She is also a smoker, which has led me to cut sessions short or change attendants in the past due to my severe allergies. However, she knew how to clean herself up so the smell was untraceable on her body, hair and clothes. Super service!

I can see how she can become addictive and there will probably lots of guys who will fall for her. All I can say is that whomever captures her heart is extremely fortunate indeed!

I had the the pleasure of meeting Jesse on thanksgiving day and boy did i have a lot to be thankful for after one incredible hour with her. She is very sexy and those beautiful bedroom eyes can melt an old dogs heart.I will definitely be back to see this exotic beauty.

I visited Jesse earlier this week on short notice at her new location in the Plateau are of Hull. The location is great, and she is something else. If you like beautiful, dark-skinned girls, she is well worth checking out. As she told me over the phone, "you'll be happy".

And I was!

Hi all,

Once again, I attended another fantastic party at Club CMJ, this time is was for St. Paddy's Day. It was quite busy, and I got to meet some of the new gals on staff, as well as see some old friends.

But the highlight for me was meeting Ms. Jessie Brown, who has just joined the CMJ team. Gents, she is a pure delight - very sensual, and very skilled at massage. I had been wanting to meet her for sometime now, and it was great to do it at CMJ.

I will definitely be seeing her again - I highly recommend this beauty, and of course, thanks again to Jas and CMJ!

Guest m**t****ka

She looks adorable indeed. Judging by the reviews, it looks like she is a must-see. I love a lady who can hold a great conversation.

Guest g***y

She was reviewed while at a couple different parlours and is now offering massage out of her apartment in Hull so she deserves an updated review. Very friendly and easy to talk with a great therapeutic massage before moving into more sensual territory. She has a fit, gorgeous body with great curves. I've been several times and figured it was time to pass on a recommendation.

I was at Brass Club the first day and met Jessy. We had an hour booked and was over way too quickly. I left with my thoughts of wanting to go back for more. Therefore, Wednesday, I repeated. This time for two hours. And again way too quickly. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the club and all the therapist are out of this world. Other clubs will have a lot of catching up to do.

I give it a 12 out of 10.

Edited by menuisier
slight mistake on location offered

I've first met Jessie 4 years ago back in June 2012, when she had first started, and when i saw she was joining the Brass Club, i jumped on the occasion to see her on opening week of the Brass Club. Same great massage skills as i remember, even improved. It's always great to see someone again when the ice is already broken; we got caught up after i showered.

Always as good looking, open minded and fun as i remembered. She was able to remove some knots in my muscles and, of course, moving to the finale was most fun for the both of us.

Wow this review is well overdue. I have see her quite a few times at her Hull location, BC and now back at her new Hull location. She is amazingly beautiful, gorgeous face, killer smile, killer body (way better in person and very soft and southing skin. She gives a way above average massage and doesn't let down on the finish. She is the only MA I will ever see. Give her a call (613)-699-1393 and try it out for yourself. Mention her dog coconut when you say hi in your first text so she knows you are from LYLA.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.