Laura - MGF

Had the pleasure of meeting Laura today. Cute redhead with natural body, natural breasts. Her English is limited so your flow will be better if you speak French. Took a shower and away we go. Great DFK, followed by a great BBBJ. CG, MISH finish.

She wore glasses as she didn't have her contacts. She reminded me of Lisa Loeb but after googling her, realized Laura is way hotter.

She has bright red hair which led me to believe she would be more wild but she wasn't but that's ok...she was still great.

For those who like scores:

L: 9

A: 8

S:8

I went to the wrong hotel, and hence a little late. But Found it, found her. Even though it was slightly rushed, she told me in advance that I may not get my full session time. Very curteous, allowing me to decide to rebook. But there was sufficient time for some fun. Why would I leave now, she's ultra adorable and hot. She provided a very professional, sensual, and

pleasant experience. The clean and comfortable hotel also was a pleasure to share. As previous guy stated, with that blazing red hair and advert of soft dom, you'd expect her to be more agressive. She however is quite responsive, and always looking for cue that you want to get wild, and picks up the pace with you. A great experience once again thanks to MGF. MGF so far has once again set the benchmark. Other agency has a lot to learn from you girls. Congrats once again, and thank you for bringing your world class service to Ottawa.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.