Don't know about Jessica but I was there this weekend because I saw Lucy's car in the parking lot. I needed a pedicure badly and Lucy is the one I trust the most with my feet. It was great to see her and reminisce, we know each other a long time. I then went for an hour massage from her heavenly hands.

Guys, let me stress ...... NO FINISH HERE. But the massage is excellent as well as pedicures. And yes, insurance receipts are provided.

For all the Lucy fans, she said she is working Fri, Sat & Sun for the time being as she is going to school other days. She also offers acupuncture services now, that's what she was at school for the last few years.

• Like 1

is this place worth visiting?

Yes I Agree! It Is A Great Place For Mani,Pedi's & Massages..I Know A Few Ladies Personally That Work There. I Dont Think It Is A Massage With Happy Endings Though That is For Sure They Do Give Insurance Receipts...But Will Ask My Really Close Friend Who Works There & Let You Know More.

Jessica is till there. I went there on last Sunday and she was working. She seems to come in and out as she has time to incorporate on her schedule. Also, you may want to try Lisha. Lisha gave a a great massage as both Jessica and Lucy were busy. Lisha only works there on Sundays.

Good place, nice and clean, also they are very friendly too. I had massage yesterday for one hour therapeutic with Jenny. She got great hands, not good as Lucy but still worth to visit. No happy ending there.

Since Lucy is now a registered acupuncturist, I opted for a 1.5 hour acupuncture treatment and I am very pleased with the results. Some ongoing aches and pains have been relieved for the last 2 weeks. This was my first ever acupuncture treatment and I must admit it was a bit uncomfortable for a few of the insertions , that feeling when you hit the funny bone happened on a few of the spots ... this is normal I hear but was enhanced since I was a bit tense with it being first time and all.

r100rs

Thani is good, had a few sessions with her.. but guys don't expect anything more than a very good massage at this place. I've been a customer for more than 2 years, this place is legit.

BTW, anyone knows where Kayla is working these days?, she was at Unicorn for a while but then left, she had excellent massage techniques, I can't find anyone who can take fix my back like she did :(

Guest *ig*a**

Great to post all about the massage but isn"t it also about receiving a happy ending. And as Pistol Pete says I don't see a happy ending here.

Regarding whether this place should be discussed here, I think it should. It's very clear that it is a legit non-HE place but guys can get a way above average massage here. I get laid at an SP before I go and then unwind with an excellent massage at Unicorn. Simple concept right? The best of both worlds.

Sometimes ya just want a really good rub and this place fits the bill. No one should get the wrong idea unless they can't read. And if they can't read they won't know the name anyway LOL

But do the MAs dress seductively and flirt a bit. Or are we talking yoga pants and t-shirts. Just need to know what to expect. Can they do topless or nude massages?

Is draping required?

But do the MAs dress seductively and flirt a bit. Or are we talking yoga pants and t-shirts. Just need to know what to expect. Can they do topless or nude massages?

Is draping required?

The only one topless is the client. I go there too but it's straight up legit.