Jennifer @ Asian Passion Ottawa

Guest c**io**m7

This has been a very busy 5 weeks since I took up this hobby...I gotta slow down...I am going broke fast!! LOL...

Anyway, I have seen a lot of negative comments about Asian agencies here, on Cowboy's Diaries, Terb and well, I felt it was time I took the plunge and gave in to the burning sensation in my loins while looking at photos of Jennifer at Asian Passion and Yuri at Sugarland. I have been very busy at work lately and I had only an hour between morning and afternoon meetings so, I figured I would release some stress and make a half hour booking but...which girl should I choose? I flipped a coin and called Asian Passion.

Booking was very easy and simple. Although I was nervous calling, everything was smooth. The big problem was that I called at 9:30 and had to wait until I was available at 11:30. I tell you, it is hard to concentrate in boring meetings with only Jennifer on my mind. I was very worried that I would experience some of the problems I have heard about with B&S, wrong photos etc...etc...

Finally, it's 11:30 and I make my way up to the condo to see Jennifer. No issues finding it and the room was right across from the elevator so no need to knock. As soon as I stepped in front of the door, it opened...and, in I go...

The door closed behind me and when I turned around to look at her, my jaw dropped to the floor and I think I almost lost it on the spot. In front of me was an absolutely gorgeous woman in a skin tight mini and barely there top to match...and that smile...just like we were long lost lovers who finally saw each other after years apart. A quick hug and off to the bedroom...

In the room, we very quickly took care of business and disrobed. Watching her slowly remove her clothing and grab a towel for our shower was almost enough to lose it on the spot. This naked lady was a goddess standing before me. I normally prefer a shaved kitty, she was not but...it worked. Not shaven suits her and I could not wait to explore every inch of her.

Into the shower...slowly, seductively and softly, she washed my entire body...pausing for sensual embraces, caresses and soft, passionate DFK. This woman made me feel like her boyfriend. It was as if the only thing in the world that mattered was our time together.

Okay, out of the shower and back to the room...she finishes towelling me off, drops my towel to the floor and bends down to take Mr Happy into her waiting mouth. Between looking down at her and peeking in the mirror, it was almost over before it started. Caresses, kisses, BBBJ, DFK, sensual and soft hugs...I was in heaven. Once on the bed and another 5 minutes of BJ, I had to ask her to stop. I only had half an hour and I did not want to lose it. Her kitty was so tight, it was an effort for my fingers...I was not leaving without Mr Happy feeling it too. This girl is an expert at putting on a hat. Her technique is an experience all on it's own...

Okay, hat is on and she asks for doggie, happily I oblige. As I thought, feeling her around me as I entered was unlike anything I have felt since a teenager. Looking down at that beautiful ass in front of me as she rocked back and forth is a sight that will keep all my dreams pleasant until I see her again. I took a good long look in the mirror and went for it! She is not a fake screamer. Her moans make you feel like they are real, not over the top, just an enjoyment of the moment. As I went faster and harder, her rocking and moaning became more and more pronounced. Another look in the mirror and I see her firm breasts, her beautiful face and the mirror image of thrusting in and out as she bit her bottom lip. That was enough, the explosion that followed rivalled the feeling after my first BBBJCIM I received as a teenager...for that few seconds, everything went black! I had just felt a pleasure that I thought I would never feel again. It has been 24 years since a blackout orgasm and I hope I don't wait another 24 years.

A quick cleanup and 5 minute oil massage followed by another sensual shower. We were over time just a little bit but, she did not seem to mind. She said she was sorry I couldn't stay longer and hopes that I come back again. She can bet on it. I hope AP keeps her around for quite a while.

For you guys you love Asians, you have to try Jennifer and, for those of you who have had bad experiences with Asian agencies...honestly, I think Jennifer and AP might just be able to restore your faith.

Agency Asian Passion Ottawa
I would visit again
Agency Asian Passion Ottawa
I would visit again

Guest c**io**m7

Well, I did it again...I guess I didn't get enough of her last week.

She seemed genuinely happy to see me again...big smile followed "you came back", followed by huge hug and passionate dfk...and more "ear to ear" smiles.

Once again, great shower and, this time...fantastic bbbj in shower. Once on the bed, she was like a sex-starved animal...awesome bbbj and dt...great dt!!

She was going to go cg but asked me for doggie. After 10 minutes of hard, fast doggie and me dripping in sweat, we moved to mish and then she offered a bonus I didn't see coming...off comes hat and she lathers mr happy in baby oil for an amazing cob finish...and, I am laying on the bed, barely able to breathe, dripping even with the ac and she apologizes for tiring me out before my meeting. I assured her she can tire me out anytime. What a sweetie!

Thanks again Jennifer and AP.

Now, someone stop me before I need rehab!! Maybe once the honeymoon period is over I will slow down...lol

Went based on this description and reco and it was worth it. Her hair is shorter then in the picture and lighter but the body was still the same. Have to end it by saying she does have good stamina and very good hands.

Guest c**io**m7

I have been pretty busy these past couple months and I have seen many different SPs...black, white, asian, spinner, average, gfe, pse...and, somehow, there are two that stand out and Jennifer is one of them.

In a word, Jennifer is beautiful. Her attitude and personality are a major draw for me and that body, WOW, that body!! And that tiny little ass...she knows how to work it and grind it into your face during 69.

Of all the Asian SPs I have visited, Jennifer gives the best bbbj with just the right amount of pressure and handwork to go with it. It is a challenge to hang on for the main event.

This was my third visit with Jennifer and, as long as she stays around, it will not be my last. Of all of them, this was my favorite. Lots of laughs and small talk...lots of HOT DFK, groping, petting...just like horny teenagers.

The main event this time was the best main event of all my hobbying. Cowgirl with doggie finish. Slow cowgirl, Jennifer looking down between her legs watching each entry...leaning down for some more DFK. What a sight!!! Okay, time for doggie. Watching my junior moving in and out of that incredibly tight kitty is a vision that makes me hard writing about it. Looking at her face and breasts in the mirror are memories to last me until the next time.

I can't say enough about this girl. If I could see her every single day, I would. If I were single, she is exactly the type of girlfriend I would want to have. Sensual, soft, joyful, loving with just the right amount of "come get me" horniness to keep me happy in the bedroom.

She is an Asian lover's delight. As far as I am concerned, she is the whole package.

Thanks again Jennifer (see you soon) and thanks again Asian Passion.

Visited her based on recos. she is a beauty and service is quite good. Real DFK, she even bites my tongue when she was so wet. Shower is also good. only one thing, her boobs might not be real i think.

Visited her based on Recos. Worth it. service was quite good. Real DFK, she even bite my tongue when she was so wet. 2 things: 1. not sure if her boobs are real because they are not that soft; 2) skin is smooth but little dark as in pics.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.