Going to see the lovely Savannah tonight...

I will be honest, this will be my first time with a SP and I am a WRECK.....

Thanks to all the wonderful people on this board for helping me in my quest to finally see an SP.

I hope everything goes well for you. I'll be taking the plunge soon too. I can imagine that on the night of the first meeting, as the hours count down, it gets REAL!

I hope you get the best experience possible. Let us know how things go. :)

Vanguard

Out of respect for Savannah, I will not get into specifics, other than to say that after our encounter last night I know I definitely made the right decision to see her, no doubt about it!!!

Very respectful lady, not to mention BEAUTIFUL in every aspect of the word!!!!

A very big thanks to her for a great time, as well as to the the members here who made my choice SUPER easy!!!

I'm really glad you had an enjoyable first encounter!

Some of the first timer horror stories I've read made me ultra paranoid at first. I didn't want that happening to me ever, let alone on my first time encounter as a hobbyist. It's good to know that the CERB members gave you good advice and steered you in the right direction. I'm confident my first time will be great too, and a huge part of that confidence comes from the experience of CERB members. I don't know what I'd do without CERB to give me peace of mind.

I was really curious how things went for you last night so thank you very much for posting a follow up about your experience!

Vanguard