Willow to Winnipeg

maybe with enough interest Willow will come back to Winnipeg for a few days...... it has been years since she left us and perhaps if we express enough interest on line she would consider it

Would love for Willow to make a return trip back to the 'Peg. Was fortunate enough to be able to meet her once again last year, and she is still just an amasing girl. Her regular work will keep her in Halifax, where she is happy. But she does make the odd excursion to meet up with family. With that being said, if she does come for a family trip, she is pretty much tied down with them, and ackward to get away.... as much as I'd love to be spending time with her. Anyway, if she should manage a trip back to meet up with some old friends, I'm in 100%, more than once too, time permitting..:lol:

Halifax is a great city. Can see why she would stay there!

If you guys beg......she do a "Welcome Home" tour.:lol:

Guest wi***w

Hi Guys! You are so sweet. I would definatley LOVE to be back in the Peg having fun with all my favorites but right now just can't happen. I am still recovering from having a major surgery and am not well enough to travel.

I will definately be visiting Winnipeg and will post my plans to schedule play dates.lol..

I am also hoping to stop in Ottawa either on my way or upon return. There are so many hot, very sweet guys there that I'm anxious to meet.

Thanks to all who have been sending good thoughts and get well wishes, I am trying to keep up with emails and messages and if I haven't responded to yours...I will..I promise. Thanks for your patience. Can't wait to play with all my friends...

Willow

your very sweet...petite...treat

Guest i***k***
Hi Guys! You are so sweet. I would definatley LOVE to be back in the Peg having fun with all my favorites but right now just can't happen. I am still recovering from having a major surgery and am not well enough to travel.

I will definately be visiting Winnipeg and will post my plans to schedule play dates.lol..

I am also hoping to stop in Ottawa either on my way or upon return. There are so many hot, very sweet guys there that I'm anxious to meet.

Thanks to all who have been sending good thoughts and get well wishes, I am trying to keep up with emails and messages and if I haven't responded to yours...I will..I promise. Thanks for your patience. Can't wait to play with all my friends...

Willow

your very sweet...petite...treat

Both cities would be very lucky to have you! :)