Hands: Extraordinary Gratification

Until quite recently, I never really thought about the potential ecstacy a great pair of hands with great technique could bring about. Frequenting some of the areas Spas

has changed the way I look at handjobs. A skill SP who knows how play you like a

fine instrument (I have come to the conclusion that technique is everything) will helpyou realize an amazing and long release. She has a better idea of when the eruption may comence and could choose to back off and continue to tease while smiling or whispering something from your repetoire of kink...and finally ear to ear smile and increased heart rate etc., Ihave found so far that the more mature SPs and MAs are significantly more

aware although I'm sure there are many precocious young MAs an SPs but thus far with some of the more mature I have had some truly amazing HJs something in the past I would have considered just a "warm up". Or is it just me ???

IMHO, hands, fingers and nails are underrated. Skillfully used, they can bring forward sensations that cannot be compared with any other part of the body. With a generous amount of massage glide or lube, it is an absolute turn-on to hear the delightful squeals or deep toe-curling groans when using a combination of hands, fingers and tongue.

I have found that few women will give attention to men's balls. My second favourite is to lube them up and to have them massaged, having her using her palms and fingers. My favourite is to have her gently and lightly raking them with her fingernails. A little while ago, I was with someone who was not giving any attention to my balls. I generously lubed them up and let her know what I really liked. She quickly caught on and produced some of the most exquisite sensations, rivaling many of an orgasm I have had.

It suffices to say that good communication and a generous amount of glide or lube can be a lot of fun when skillful hands are involved.