Sephora Pearl

Guest c**io**m7

I have been looking for reviews and couldn't find any so it was time to check her out. Great location, easy access.

She is taller and a little more bbw than I expected but, she knew what she was doing. Dfk was spot on!!

The girl knows how to dt...she takes it all down and ensures you get the perfect view to watch her do it. She is very polite and asked if I wanted her to finish me with bj or put on a condom and have sex. Tough choice. I have an issue with condoms, sometimes it kills the hard on so I figured I need practice so I opted for sex. She was tight and very wet!! After 10 minutes of hard pounding in mish, I was supposed to travel to Greece but, as soon as I thought of doing it, the excitement was too much and I exploded. Sephora's very heavy breathing as she said "holy f--ck, you're good" was too much.

Her rates are great and she is well worth the visit. Go see her, she doesn't disappoint.

The negative? She was almost 10 min late but, she was very apologetic as she had to shoo her duo partner from the room before she would let me up. I am ok with that reason.

As my predecessor mentioned, I as well have been curious about Ms. Pearl. I enjoy a certain type of character and body type and she fit the bill perfectly. It took some "creative planning" on both our parts to make it work but it finally happened. She arrived at my place, smelling nice and with a smile. She has a great presence which naturally moves forward the conversation. It didn't hurt that I can handle myself quite nicely in french either.

It was like one of those dates without an awkward pause..things just moved along nicely. She has a great attitude, makes you comfortable, has a sense of humour about things and enjoys herself. Sephora is a woman who isn't shy and that is obvious rather quickly. She tells you what she likes and asks you what you enjoy. She offers a wide range of services. She does provide BBBJ and enjoys when its her turn as well. She's more quiet than most, but she is clear on what she likes and doesn't. Also as a previous poster, I also have what seems to be an allergy to condoms which we turned into a humourous event which would make most grown men cry. She took it all in stride.

Her body is awesome. She isn't a spinner, she is very clean, has great skin and that gorgeous face that looks alot better in person than in any pictures. She's a greta kisser and she moves naturally with great comfort. I'd say that if your a guy that goes for great attitude/comfort/with a little agression she's your gal!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.