Sign in to follow this  

24 hours of Hot and Cold

Guest ***rgi*****9

Well in the span of 24 hours I have been very Hot and Cold (I just can't seem to get Katy Perry's song out of my head)

I had an incredible time yesterday with the lovely Brooke, I will write a review shortly.

First off this post is more about the cold part of the 24 hours...

I have an appointment arranged to meet with one of our phenominal ladies here in the Peg. She asked me to confirm a couple of hours prior to our meeting as sometimes with my business crap comes up that forces me to deal with trivial details. Anyhow I call as requested, and out of the blue she lets me know that she feels uncomfortable seeing me and is cancelling our appointment!!! I am completely taken aback, she explains that she knows a very close relative of mine and feels uncomfortable with that knowledge therefore will not be able to see me. Being a very reasonable individual or at least feel I am a reasonable individual I fully understand her reluctance due to feeling uncomfortable. I basically left it at that and mentioned that if anything changes in how she feels I would still love to see her in the future. I do not know which relative she knows or in what capacity, that part doesn't matter even though I am curious.

The basic complexity of the situation and the fact she feels uncomfortable is what I need to keep in mind. All I can say is good luck and hopefully I will get a chance to see her again sometime in the future.

Another part of my cold aspect of the last 24 hours deals with another SP who I have not seen in almost 2 years. Well our appointment was set for earlier this morning, when all of a sudden I receive a text letting me know about a family emergency and that she would need to postpone our appointment. At this point all I can do is let out a huge SIGH, just my friggin luck I guess Oh Well Life goes on.......