Angel Monroe

Its been pretty hectic lately with summer activities at the ranch, at work and a few special travel adventures. After a long day, one sometimes needs to wind down a little before catching a few hours of sleep. Checking the boards, I noticed Angel Monroe was coming to Edmonton. A little research, a few texts and a two hour get together was arranged.

A text the morning of our appointment to confirm and get the location. She is staying somewhere I am very familar with so no need to figure out how to find the location, parking or time required to get there. A stop along the way to pick up a few things, I ask the clerk how her day is and she is all bubbley with excitement and relpies only an hour more, and she has something extra special planned for the evening. I told her that was quite a coincidence because I was expecting the same.

A quick text to get the room number, the elevator ride up, the door opens and there before me is Angel, all I was expecting and so very much more. Angel is well reviewed and there isn't much more to add, sweet, naughty, intelligent, energetic, passionate, angelic, yummy,.........................................................................and every thing in between. All expectations and activities of our time together were far exceeded.

I asked Angel if she had anything else planned for the evening and if she would join me for a late dinner. I am sure that everyone that saw us as we made the short walk through the construction obstacles were asking: Daughter? Grand Daughter? Why not me? What ever it was I am sure every male that saw me with Angel at my side was so very envious.

After dinner I chose a different route for the slow walk back, enjoying the warm summer evening overlooking the lights of the river valley with Angel by my side. More conversation and time with this truly amazing lady, I walked her to her room, invited in, we talked a liitle, a few hugs and things. The question of continuing with an overnite crossed my mind more than once and the question almost escaped from my lips a few times but the reality of the drive back to the ranch and early morning meetings back in the city won out.

Angle's website states "Come and see why some have been quoted as saying I am a "must see" courtesan" I would have to add again, and again and again........................ I would also have to add for extended amounts of time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
Edited by rio2009
Added location and atmosphere rating

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.