New to massages with a bit extra

Guest knockout1

Hello, i have visited SPs before but never a MP and I was wondering how it all works and what are the rules. Like If i were interested in going to EB how does that service work and what do you ask or say? I have check the forums for this advice but all i found was instead of the information posted, it was Pm'ed which makes sense, just looking for info for those who have done this before. Any help would be great :)

not sure about eb but the others you just leave the cash on the table and the girl will usually ask what you want and if you left enough out she does it. but if not she`ll tell you how much for what you want. its pretty straight forward. no need for secret language or beat around the bush. they know why youre there.

Hello, i have visited SPs before but never a MP and I was wondering how it all works and what are the rules. Like If i were interested in going to EB how does that service work and what do you ask or say? I have check the forums for this advice but all i found was instead of the information posted, it was Pm'ed which makes sense, just looking for info for those who have done this before. Any help would be great :)

Most of them will let you know if you ask how much for the extra