Trip with a complete starnger!

I had a great trip! I have never done this before but I recommend everyone to try this. I was on a business trip and at the hotel the night before coming back home; I had a few drinks at the bar and met a beautiful woman. I started chatting with her for about an hour and I told her that I could use a vacation in the South! Before I knew it we had booked two tickets to Mexico.

We had the best sex in every possible location on the resort! The first night was a little of beating around the bush, but once we got over that the sex was awesome! Nothing is better than having sex with a stranger! I being that we did not know each other, it made it easier to ask her whatever I wanted!

I wanted to know if there is anyone that has done the same and not with an SP just some girl or guy you picked up in a bar.

Apex:lol:

1...way to go.

2. takes balls to do that

3. go get checked real fast

4. run a check on all your credit cards

5. sounds like fun

6. get checked real fast

7. look for any redness in your bank and on your deposit slip.

glad you had a good time.....

Well not quite the same but .... I was on a vacation by myself (needed to get away) and I met a beautiful woman who was travelling with a gf and after a couple of days of getting to know each other, applying suntan lotion, feeding each other food etc, we then had sex whenever and whereever we could on the resort. Then two weeks later we met up again at her place in California (I was living in Ottawa at the time) and spent two great weeks together. We ended up meeting every couple of months at different places (mainly business trips) for about a year. Then the hassle of long distance screwing finally kicked in. Bank account could not take all the travel!

1...way to go.

2. takes balls to do that

3. go get checked real fast

4. run a check on all your credit cards

5. sounds like fun

6. get checked real fast

7. look for any redness in your bank and on your deposit slip.

glad you had a good time.....

lmao....your too funny Anterman...

glad you had fun apex...8)

I get check freequantly! But lots of protection was used! We ran out the last day! And I did not want to buy a Mexican Condom! Don't trust them!

Did not need a Credit Card it was an all inclusive resort! She paid her way, I paid my way!

She did steel some towels from the resort thow!

She was a sales rep like me. Hope to run into her again!

Apex....glad to hear that you were a responsible.....fun loving.......risk taking.......adult.

Some of us only dream about taking those kinds of trips in life......

I bought a loto ticket as my luck is high right now! Maby then I can respond to the thread "What would you do if...."

I bought a loto ticket as my luck is high right now! Maby then I can respond to the thread "What would you do if...."

Wow, dude you got balls! Glad to hear that you stayed safe, and had a good time!

:boobies:I've definitely hooked up on a vacation but never spontaneously travelled with someone that way.. it's a risk.. if you don't like one another after the first day/night be sure you are able to book another room when you're there! Sounds like a delightful adventure you had though.. kudos to you!