Hey just wondering if anyone has ever spent some time with Miss Cakes? Her pictures seems legit and she looks smoking hot with all those tattoos. Thanks

Hey, whoknows...

...actually, well, I know. Sorry for the delayed response. Sporatic pop-ins here lately for me due to crazy overtime hours.

Reward ----> Very healthy winter frisky funtime fund !

Anyways...FYI should she pass through again...I believe I met "Miss Cakes" a few months back when she popped into our city for a short visit.

Seems to change her listed name often, but the pics are unmistakable.

You can read my review here on CERB of her as "Lucky" during her brief stint with PinkKitty's at the time.

Unless, of course, some other girl has jacked her pics, but they appeared to be new ones with updated hairstyles, etc..

She does seem to change her name often, for some reason or other.

Fun, freedom and playfulness of the profession ?

Most would prefer familiarity and consistant repeat clientele ? Contrary to the "fishiness" a lot of name swaps can suggest. She travels a lot, so I suppose repeat business and recognition in any one area isn't essential for her.

Whatever. It shouldn't cast doubt upon her service...at all !

She made no attempt to conceal during that visit(as I am not divulging anything private) that she may be searched and viewed online in a few very hot videos as "Mégane", "French Mégane" and I think "MéganeSuxxx" ?

Wow.

Enjoy.