While it seems like most guys start off in life with endurance problems, I seem to have been hit by the opposite. As a younger guy, I seemed to be able to last forever but then when I hit about 35, I started to get overly excited and bust my nut almost as soon as I got inside. I read some pretty good pointers in a discussion over at another forum http://www./forum/hobbyist-hangout/how-to-last-longer-if-you-are-a-one-pop-guy which have been really helpful to me and I thought I'd share. Anyone have any other tips?

I have find that once I feel that a little explosion is about to happen, I change positions to one that pleases a woman more then a man for a while to help me calm down a little! But this can only work for so long before any contact will finish the job! found that out with and SP that maid me so hot that I changed positions and she finished me off, and that was one of the best big O's I have ever had! I also find that being on my back helps me go longer, but we all like to do the pushing!

Stay away from your weak position... i.e. the position that you are garanted to finish quickly! save it fot the grand finaly! Doggy is a hard one to control! When reaching the point of combustion, go down town on her for a little, this will make her go crazy for a change. (Use lots of spit!) give yourself a break without making her rest.

If you do this you wil find a larger amount of cum and after a while the smallest little touch will finish you off! Make sure she is done first! and be carfull sometimes the condom being riped off can make it go off.

But this works for me!

Apex

I find when she's on top, I don't really feel anything unless I thrust back. So with that I can go for a longer time. On the other hand, when I'm on top the thrusting makes me cum faster. I should stay away from that.

Plus, there are so many more other positions to try, I should get more adventurous.