After having met on here months ago, our schedules finally allowed for us to meet. I requested out all, she obliged. It was a little harder to plan as she just moved to the area and has a driver. When she arrived she was very pleasant and smiling. She speaks better in french than in english as french is her first language.

We spoke for a few minutes, then was time for some fun. She was very open, quick to disrobe, asked what I preferred, followed my instructions. We had some laughs, tried some different positions and each took turns pleasuring each other. She was very receptive to the idea of me spending more time on her. She has great big 38 dd's that along with those big lips are her best feature. Any breast man will simply go wild as I spent a great deal of time licking, squeezing, sucking on those beauties while she was enjoying. After some hugging kissing and light massaging we finished with a nice mutual shower.

She has a great attitude and an amazing body. Gentlemen, this young lady is worth your time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.