Rockland blonde?

There's a girl who advertises on BP stating to be from Rockland. I've seen a couple ads from her, the other stated she was in Ottawa east.

Is this girl Isabella? The girl who was advertising a couple weeks ago?

Has anyone had the chance to meet up with this busty Rockland blondie?

Thanks,

Anyone have any experience? She's in my neck of the woods, would like to see what's available out East. PM me if you have any info (much appreciated).

I notice that this service provider posts a lot on Craiglist, but I am curious as well because I am not totally sure if all of the posts are from this one girl. It kind of seems like there are two "Rockland blondes" as each posting has a different phone number.

It kind of seems like there are two "Rockland blondes" as each posting has a different phone number.

I am going to make an educated guess that there are not two blond women in Rockland who are "in the business" and advertise themselves as "Rockland Blond". Rockland isn't big enough for that coincidence.

But I could be (and usually am) wrong.

Guest a**4*

I have notice that there are two from Rockland and they are not on the other site anymore so they change sites sends up a red flag you are best to check Cowboy's diary even ask him about it always check the diary one or maybe both are a rip off i know one is