Saw Chrissy pictures in paradise spa profile a while ago and was interested to see her as i love tall girls and she is quite tall(5'10''). I finally decided today to go see her at Paradise Spa. The place is clean and professional. Its also nice to have a shower in the same room. A couple of minutes after i got in the room, Chrissy came in. She was very gorgeous and very tall as mention in her post that she did lately. She has very long leg, blond hair and a very cute smile. She also have big tits which i really enjoy in my time with her. She begin to do a very sensual massage. She just knew how to relax me with her massage. Just the right pressure at all time. The ending was great, she is just a natural in sensual massage. I do recommend her for sure and hope to see her again soon. Chrissy thank you so much. xoxo

• Like 1

Saw Chrissy at Paradise today and what a great time I had. She's a sexy and tall blonde with lovely breasts. She made me feel comfortable right away and her great personnality is really charming. Her massage skills are really good and she knows how to use her body to relax you from head to toe. I wish I would've book a longer session. I didn't want to leave at the end. That's how lovely she is. With her killer smile, sexy body and charming personnality, I see myself going back to her all the time. Thanks for a wonderful time Chrissy. Hope to see you soon. xxx.

Saw Chrissy at Paradise today and I had a wonderful time with her. Everything about her make's the trip to paradise spa worth while, no matter what the distance is :). She gives great massages and has a great smile, sexy body and charming personality. Would Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful time.

Seen Chrissy at the paradise spa on the week end every thing on other revues is true ,long legs beautiful body and a killer personality will totally recamend her and trust me half an hour would just not be long enough with her .

I spent some time with Chrissy last week and it was great. When she walked into the room she gave me her complete attention. Her massage was great it only helped me lead up to a great ending, I will be seeing her again real soon.

Just saw Chrissy tonight. She is a delight to be with and makes you feel very comfortable. I also have to commend her for her outstanding oral skills. She is definately a repeat!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.