Sign in to follow this  

Sofia from yourmgr.com

So my appointment for tonight was cancelled due to an unfortunate situation with a very well reviewed provider, I was feeling disappointed but totally understand that these things do happen. She offered to re-book so not a big deal at all. But as the saying goes, I was all dressed up and nowhere to go so I decided to call mgf.com as they were advertising Sofia from Montreal, who looks great in her pictures. I did a quick search and didn't find much in the way of reviews.

Calling at about 6:45pm I discovered she was available at 8pm. I went to her downtown hotel and WOW! She is extremely sexy, great body, great (non-enhanced - not that either way is better imho) breasts, definitely as good or better than her pics. She was dressed in a sexy dress and had on black stockings, my favourite and I didn't even have to request them. She just knows that doing the little things like that make a big difference.

She suggested a massage to start, but we ended up getting into things before that could happen. Resting after our first round she suggested the massage, which was excellent, she has taken courses and is as good as many RMT's I have been to. Near the end of the massage she eagerly got back into the swing of things without any prompting, and hopped on for round two.

Sofia is an amazing girl, great to talk to, and great at what she does. Definitely give her a call next time she is visiting, ymmv but you won't be disappointed if it's anything like my experience!

Edited by Sens_win

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this