Locatio, Location, Location!

I wanted to know how many of the Hobbiest take the location into consideration when trying to select a woman for a fun time.

I find that the location has more importance than the appearance of the lady in some cases. And heres why!

If the location is not to a level of satisfaction, then I will not go back! Also if the location resembles anything like a crime scene, then I will leave on the spot!

I have been to some local establishments that some of the wonderful SP?s have been using and I find to be absolutely superb! And I will, and have, been back to seen them.

FOR ME, I appreciate a nice and dark atmosphere, therefore a location that can be dimmed! Lots of places have too much light and can be a little less intimate. This kind of gives me a feeling of ?Hurry up and finish?! When the lighting can be dimmed it gives ME the impression of being more relaxed and time is less of an issue. If at all possible more than one location for our time together is appreciated; however I can understand that you would like to keep to one room for ease of maintenance! If at all possible try to have a room that offers a couch! Starting out on the couch is quite erotic! Once moving to the bed, it would be nice to have some towels handy next to the bed. Sometime messes can happen! To be able to reach over and grab a towel without your partner having to leave makes things a little easier and pleasurable.

On to the bed! My favorite! The bed selection can make a huge difference in have the best experience! I like a bed to have a height that is about just below the crotch level, that height can make more positions achievable! Also not that a good sturdy head board be a used as a device for restraints! But a foot board can obstruct certain positions! So much sex can be at the foot of the bed! Pillows are also good to have; they can help prop up a woman?s pelvis so that certain angles can be reached, but during foreplay, they may get in the way, so not too many.

If you can?t feel comfortable at the location, how can you feel comfortable with the person? If there are any SP?s that are not afraid of adding the pictures of their location, I would strongly advise it. I know that if I was choosing between two women and one of them had a pic of the location, I would probably go with her!

IMHO

Apex

On to the bed! My favorite! The bed selection can make a huge difference in have the best experience! I like a bed to have a height that is about just below the crotch level, that height can make more positions achievable!

IMHO

Apex

you like shorter beds so you won't fall off...hehe

you like shorter beds so you won't fall off...hehe

Look who's talking! I Emmas case I recomend that the pilows be placed on the floor! That way if she falls off again she will not get hurt! That's why she drives a SMART car! it's lower to the ground!

:-DApex

Guest Ou**or**n

Hmm, hadn't given this a whole lot of thought to be honest. I find it tough enough just to book an SP that I want, who offers incall and whose schedule matches mine...

I agree that I like the lighting to be a bit dimmer. I'll often take an evening appointment after dark for this reason. Foot boards are definitely a pain in the butt. I've been to a couple of not so great neighborhoods but that wouldn't stop me if the SP was great.

All that being said, I have not booked a couple of girls because reviews made negative comments about the location. I also completely avoid locations where the lady has roommates or works with other girls in the same location. I am very private and prefer its just the lady and I that see each other.

Hmm, hadn't given this a whole lot of thought to be honest. I find it tough enough just to book an SP that I want, who offers incall and whose schedule matches mine...

I agree that I like the lighting to be a bit dimmer. I'll often take an evening appointment after dark for this reason. Foot boards are definitely a pain in the butt. I've been to a couple of not so great neighborhoods but that wouldn't stop me if the SP was great.

All that being said, I have not booked a couple of girls because reviews made negative comments about the location. I also completely avoid locations where the lady has roommates or works with other girls in the same location. I am very private and prefer its just the lady and I that see each other.

Great points that I haven't thought of! Thanks

Apex!

i smell something....sniff sniff:? i think its fb's hairy ass...burning on the candles as he falls off the bed...hahahah

You see, this is how rumors are started!

My ass is not hairy!

:-D

You see, this is how rumors are started!

My ass is not hairy!

:-D

its very very hairy...lmao...i thought the whole condo was going to catch fire....hahaha

its very very hairy...lmao...i thought the whole condo was going to catch fire....hahaha

I told you not to keep the lighter so close!

Guest i***k***

While a nice location is an added bonus I would not avoid seeing an SP I like based on the location alone. If the location was not to my liking then I'd make arrangements to potentially see her somewhere else.

Rumor has it... There are SCORCH MARKS on the ceiling ... I did know ass hair was that flammable.

You sold your soul to Emma and for what, a little show on Cam!

JT and Emma if that is the best you can do, I am a shamed!

You sold your soul to Emma and for what, a little show on Cam!

JT and Emma if that is the best you can do, I am a shamed!

no show on cam...hehe...even better then that...for real...hehe

:grin:

no show on cam...hehe...even better then that...for real...hehe

I'm tooched that you would go through all that just to try and make me blush! To think that you would perfomre sexual favors just to get to me!

Thank you Emma!

And your welcome guy!

:lol: Apex

Location doesn't really bother me much. It is way easier of course if the incall location is downtown, as I live around the corner from there. Overall though, I have a car and don't mind driving anywhere in town. As I have said in many other threads before, as long as the location is clean it really doesn't matter to me what neighbourhood the SP is located in.

Rumor has it... There are SCORCH MARKS on the ceiling ... I did know ass hair was that flammable.

Are you sure it wasnt the "Gas" excapeing from the ass and not the hair ???

Talking about location and props, well, if you guys have seen Cat, I personally think that she's number one in term of providing location and also bedroom, sofa etc. She lives in a very quiet and discreet neigbourhood. Her place is immaculate, ambience is perfect. she also likes to start it off from the sofa, believe me it's very romantic. The bedroom has dim lightings and if I remembered correctly, I did not see candle(s) lit, but control lighting is better in my opinion. And the bed....she has gorgeous bed, sturdy, super size, very comfortable and it has canopy, so you feel like a king. She chose the right sheets, cover and comforter and she keeps amenities within reach.

johnnybgood

Talking about location and props, well, if you guys have seen Cat, I personally think that she's number one in term of providing location and also bedroom, sofa etc. She lives in a very quiet and discreet neigbourhood. Her place is immaculate, ambience is perfect. she also likes to start it off from the sofa, believe me it's very romantic. The bedroom has dim lightings and if I remembered correctly, I did not see candle(s) lit, but control lighting is better in my opinion. And the bed....she has gorgeous bed, sturdy, super size, very comfortable and it has canopy, so you feel like a king. She chose the right sheets, cover and comforter and she keeps amenities within reach.

johnnybgood

Just to point out that a sofa is a great start to a metting! A glass of wine, conversation and great place to leave your clothing:wink:

.............................. well, if you guys have seen Cat, I personally think that she's number one in term of providing location and also bedroom, sofa etc. .................................

johnnybgood

have we seen Cat....???

Have WE seen the wonderful...charming..........sofisticated.....alluring Cat?

well.....my dear friend .......she is most likely the most well recommended Lady....(capital L) around.

She holds a special place in all our hearts.........