Nikky @ YourMGF

I had the pleasure of meeting Nikky from YourMGF.

Booking was a breeze and friendly, nice downtown location. When I opened the door, my jaw hit the floor. She was truly breathtaking, dressed in a classy black pant suit,she looked like a miss universe contestant. Beautiful eyes, beautiful face, and an amazing body, tan and fit.

She's a dancer so she has that dancers body. You wont be disappointed she is truely Victoria's secret model material, she's that hot. More than that her personality was really warm, inviting, and really sweet.

Started with a lap dance, and massage, both was very erotic. DFK, BBBJ, many positions. One of my best experiences, she's here til saturday so catch her while you can, she's a doll and drips with sexuality.

I'm not a noob to this game, whats special about Nikky was it all felt very natural, and her eagerness to make the experience special came through. Highly recommended.

It's her first time in Ottawa, so please give her reason to come back!

I saw her tonight and I have to agree, she's amazing! She's very sweet and natural and provides a true GFE. She mentioned that she plans to come back to Ottawa but has been on the road for a month and is looking forward to going home to Montreal tomorrow.

I just met Nikky and wished I did earlier. Wow! I know by making this review, it will make it harder for me to see her. She is very friendly and energetic. She started the session with a nice massage, The session was never rushed and very sensual. Her body? Let me tell you that she knows how to move it with a perfect timing. What a body! I will see her again and again. Thx Nikky

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.