Just return Ottawa.

I love Barefax, would any one tell me is the free lunch buffet still available ?

Any suggestion lovely ladies during the lunch time. ?

Any update about the price for the private dancing ?

Thank you information.

There is still a free (with purchase of a drink) lunch buffet, from noon until 2 or 2:30. They also have a free (with purchase of a drink) dinner buffet from 4:30-6, but the club is fairly quiet around this time as a lot of the day girls are leaving and the night girls haven't yet come in. It's not rare for there to only be one or two dancers!

Private dances are $20/song. For two dancers, the signs posted state that it's supposed to be $50, but you may find girls charging $40. Since the club used to be under the same ownership as Pigale, you may encounter the offer of a VIP room price: $300/hour or $150/half hour. I believe there are actually still signs about the VIP upstairs.

Yes, the lunch is still on until 2:pm. It is free with the purchase of a drink. Was there last week and it was good.. During Lunch the place is busy.. There are a number of sexy ladies that are there every day until around 5:pm.