Lapdance... gone too far... ;)

Hey community,

I know everyone here like their own thing, and from what I can tell most of the women in the area are pretty open to what their clientele are looking for, as long as it is safe...

I have always had a fantasy of having sex with a stripper, in the back room of a club... now I realize that is probably not going to happen in Halifax, or many other places, unless I drop my standards considerably and risk getting shot at a hole in the wall somewhere in Montreal.... but anyway...

I was wondering if there are any ladies here on CERB that would enjoy sharing that experience with me.. the privacy of a hotel or in-call location isnt quite the same as the exhilaration of a public fuck, but I think it would still work pretty well....

I am talking about a legit lap dance session that just starts to get too hot and some just the tip teasing that ends up out of control....

thoughts? :)

Guest **ng***1

Sounds like a great fantasy. I am sure you will have no problem finding a great lady to make that happen for you. I hope when it does, that you will come back and tell us all about it.

What a wonderful fantasy!! Now I dont know what these SPs will actually do but I know they treat their clients very very well and are very respectful of requests and are very reputable members on here

Katherine is one woman is a complete fox :) I believe she is in Ottawa right now but is based in Halifax

And Lexy is also another reputable SP who is very sexy and goes the extra mile. She is based in Halifax too I think

Best of luck hun!

Hey community,

I know everyone here like their own thing, and from what I can tell most of the women in the area are pretty open to what their clientele are looking for, as long as it is safe...

I have always had a fantasy of having sex with a stripper, in the back room of a club... now I realize that is probably not going to happen in Halifax, or many other places, unless I drop my standards considerably and risk getting shot at a hole in the wall somewhere in Montreal.... but anyway...

I was wondering if there are any ladies here on CERB that would enjoy sharing that experience with me.. the privacy of a hotel or in-call location isnt quite the same as the exhilaration of a public fuck, but I think it would still work pretty well....

I am talking about a legit lap dance session that just starts to get too hot and some just the tip teasing that ends up out of control....

thoughts? :)

• Like 1

What a wonderful fantasy!! Now I dont know what these SPs will actually do but I know they treat their clients very very well and are very respectful of requests and are very reputable members on here

Katherine is one woman is a complete fox :) I believe she is in Ottawa right now but is based in Halifax

And Lexy is also another reputable SP who is very sexy and goes the extra mile. She is based in Halifax too I think

Best of luck hun!

Thank you doll,

You said it!! Wonderful, hot and sexy all bundled in to a yummy fantasy!! I use to dance for a number of years and have considered going back at times but what I provide now is much more fun and pleasurable, I still provide private dances and dance at special events. It's fun and exciting, I think you may enjoy the art of performing a sexual, seductive, erotic dance too. Dancing during an encounter is some serious erotic foreplay!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

I thought I had seen somewhere on here that this was something that you do :) Even if you didnt I knew you would probably give him a go at his fantasy !!

I may not be a hobbyiest but either two of those ladies I mentioned will definitely makes your dreams come true!!

Take Care

xoxoxoxo

Thank you doll,

You said it!! Wonderful, hot and sexy all bundled in to a yummy fantasy!! I use to dance for a number of years and have considered going back at times but what I provide now is much more fun and pleasurable, I still provide private dances and dance at special events. It's fun and exciting, I think you may enjoy the art of performing a sexual, seductive, erotic dance too. Dancing during an encounter is some serious erotic foreplay!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

I thought I had seen somewhere on here that this was something that you do :) Even if you didnt I knew you would probably give him a go at his fantasy !!

I may not be a hobbyiest but either two of those ladies I mentioned will definitely makes your dreams come true!!

Take Care

xoxoxoxo

It's fun. I love to dance. I have to give it to the gents, it must be hard with so many lovely ladies to choose just one and sometimes two and I agree, not a hobbyist but Katherine is yummy and she can move!! That is all I will say:icon_wink:!!

• Like 1

Once there is Lass willing to do such a thing, I will then try out a Strip Joint for the first time. BD

You think that when you go to the Playboy Mansion, the Clubs and meet Models in L.A. you would go to at least ONE Strip Joint.