First time for both of us

I recently found out my girl has long harbored a secret desire to spend a night with another woman. A desire for us to spend a night with another woman. Of course, as the typical male fantasy, I wondered if she were either trying to (for the lack of a better phrase) "toss me a bone", or test the waters. We've had some very frank discussions about it, though, and it's true. It's something we want to explore, but not with someone we know.

From a chat we had about it:

ME: When it happens, it's not going to be the result of discussions or talks. I'm not going to request it. I'm not going to ask or entreat. I'm just going to go ahead and /make/ it happen. You will be with me in a room, on our bed, and maybe I'll have you blindfolded. And my mouth will travel down your body, and my hands will roam over you... brushing, tickling, touching. And when I slide back up your body and it's oh so certainly my mouth on yours, catching your gasps, whispering into you, you will realize that the fingertips on your hip, fluttering on you.... on your waist, tickling you.....you will realize those fingertips aren't just fingertips but that there is another mouth... other lips, warm and wet and soft. That is how it will happen.

Her: O. M. F. G.

Her: Omg..... I don't know what else to say....om GAWD

Me: No dithering. No more discussions. I know your desire.... you told it to me as I was kissing you. I felt your reaction to the question when your desire could speak unfettered. I don't need to worry about anything else.

Her: Wow..... :) ..... I'm speechless

Me: I'm just done dithering. You want your man to be a man. Make a decision. Lead, follow, or get out of the way. You trust me, I know you do. This isn't something you'll do on your own. You couldn't. It's something I'll have to do for you. If I wait until the day you have no fears, it will never happen. So, when it does happen, it will be my gift to you. And your reaction will be yours to me.

Her: I do trust you..... :)

Her: You do know me better than anyone else....even more than i do at times...

Me: Say it

Her: ..... Yes

So, my question is, is there anyone in the Halifax area who anyone could recommend to make this happen for us? Or even points North from Halifax (I live in Hali, she lives in Cape Breton for the moment).

If I may suggest you both have a look at who is available in your area and who caters to couples. Pick a lady that you find enticing then start the process. They all have different ways of wanting to be contacted so read all the info provided and then arrange your meeting, then enjoy! Anyone you choose will make you feel comfortable and guide you through your sexy journey, don't be shy, just try!

would this be the first time either of you has seen an sp? If so, I'd suggest making your "wish list", and don't be reticent about putting down your preferences. For eg., Which of the following services would be important for the sp to offer:

- french kissing

- oral (giving and/or receiving)

- role play

- shower/bath play

- etc., etc.

Also, some may have a different donation for session with a couple (compared to a 1-on-1), while others may not.

I'd also suggest narrowing down your possibles to a short list, BEFORE you make any decisions based on donation amounts. The $$ should be the last consideration - give yourself the best chance for a magical experience.

Read and reread all the Halifax reviews over the past year.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Edited by dunkinsailor
spelling misteaks
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advice, Cristy. I am certainly doing my own looking, but I also hoped there were others who have had similar situations that might have a recommendation to make.

It's been suggested to me in this thread and by PM that I give more detail on what I'm looking for both in physical turn-ons and for the encounter I want to build:

The way she looks isn't as important as the attitude and style. That being said, slim... even on the petite side is something that I like. My girl is early 30's, me early 40's. Someone in that age range would be great. Younger, like late 20's might work, but would want to speak beforehand.

As far as in the encounter, defintely:

Kissing
: Normal, French, and any other nationality you care to specify. My girl and I are both very much into long, sensual kisses

Ora
l: She is a little hesitant about receiving, but likes to be convinced. And for another woman, she'll go batty. She'll definitely want to return the favour too, and then look out

RP
: isn't necessary, unless having someone hide and come out when my girl is... distracted counts along those lines

Spanking
: Do not want someone for receiving spanks. My girl, however, goes snaky when she is spanked. It's not something I do much myself, but a few swats would not go awry.

This is her first time with an SP, but not mine, though it's been ten years or more with me.