I had the opportunity to meet Oshean at last year's Love, Sex and Romance Expo in Winnipeg. This was light years away from my even thinking about entering into the industry.

I was intrigued by her because she is so physically beautiful and such a nice person. I'm 100% heterosexual and was manning a booth for a different business at the time.

When I had the chance to talk to her, she has a way of making you feel very comfortable and is a total sweetheart. She seems to love what she does for a living and appears to be very healthy physically and mentally. After meeting her I went to her website and the first thing that I thought was that her photographs do not do her justice. She is much more beautiful in person than in her photographs on her website.

Hope this helps give a different perspective on things. I have had several couples approach me to do a threesome. I am heterosexual and don't do women, so I've referred some of them to Oshean.

xoxo

Mandalay

I have had the pleasure of seeing Oshean on numerous occasions and you get what you see. She is very pretty, has a great body, is completely down to earth, easy to have a conversation with, and completely gets into the encounter. She's a little more $ than some of the other ladies, but you get what you pay for and I have never left her place without wobbly legs!