Cellphone set-up

Guest **l****uz

I have an old Blackberry Pearl that I don't use right now but would like to setup for my Winnipeg arrival next month. Is there a way to get it hooked up and working without having to go in and setup a whole month by month contract?

Any suggestions?

Guest **l****uz

Yes, that's what I'm starting to think will work best. That way I can keep my personal phone separate :)

You could do a pay as you go. That might work.

Guest G-r****w

Pay as you go is more than likely your best option. The Real Canadian Superstore has a pretty good deal.

Walmart has a Galaxcy Ace for $94. and $20 free time with Tellus. I just got one 3 weeks ago, my first and love the phone. It is a smart phone and go in hot spots. .20 text, .30 local & .40 long distance.

Pay as you go is to costly for a SP to use. I remember months of 100-200.00 in buying minutes to keep up with all the call's. I went on a contract for 50.00 a month, unlimited incoming/outgoing, texts, & some data usage, which I prefer my computer to my phone answering emails. There are different contracts as well. You don't have to do a 3 year, they offer you less now. I deal with Telus & have for 7 years & have always been happy.

Chloe, when I get to Calgary we'll hit a Telus store or any other store you'd prefer & see what we can figure out to fit your at the moment budget.

With Chloe being new here too, her phone will be ringing like crazy, she'll be forking out a pile in buying minute's. It's all great for you pooner's to use cause it's not a phone you regularly use other then to make a brief call to set up an appt.

• Like 1