Hemi at Ottawa Sweetheart

Guest c**io**m7

I was supposed to see 2 girls today, one at 11 and one at 1 but, my schedule got in the way. I did have the pleasure of seeing a new girl to the Ottawa scene, Hemi from Ottawa Sweetheart.

Hemi is a tall, beautiful Korean...about 5 foot 7, maybe 5 foot 8...with an incredible smile!

I was a little concerned following the greeting...a smile, a hug and a "follow me"...this started to feel a little rehearsed and mechanical. The pre-shower strip was uneventful and my concern moved to worry but, this was all put to rest and unfounded once in the shower.

Hemi gives one of the most sensual and soapy showers I have had with an Asian provider. She really puts herself into the shower...and the post rinse bbbj was a great start.

Once in the bedroom, Hemi went to work, or should I say pleasure?? Hemi really wants her clients to be happy and it shows. Her sensuality and sheer enjoyment of her work truly shows...sensual kisses from head to toe and a bbbj that competes with the best of them. She is not great at DT but, her eye contact, moist lips and fantastic tongue work more than makes up for it. And her kissing...one of the best out there. Lots of lower lip sucking, tongue work and petting. Love it!!

Hemi asked permission to start the main event and I am glad I agreed. When she climbed on top CG, she was so tight I had to check to make sure we weren't doing Greek!! Hemi knows what a man likes, she starts slow and when she is ready, she forces it hard and fast, rocking back and forth like a bull-ride. Her moans, at first, seemed gratuitous but, as the rythym increased and with each harder thrust, it became obvious that her moaning and enjoyment was real...she held me tight and begged for more, harder and faster in missionary as our lips seemed to be permanently glued together. Within 30 seconds of finishing, Hemi held me tight, told me that was fun, thanked me and asked when I was coming back. When I told her that I was heading on holidays tomorrow for two weeks, she was genuinely disappointed...she is a great ego boost!!

Would I go back? Hell yes!! Do I recommend seeing her? Two "Hell Yesses!!'

I am getting more and more impressed with the beauty and attitudes of the Asian providers in Ottawa. When I started doing this, I tried a couple and was severely disappointed but, over the last couple months, I have grown addicted.

Thanks again Ottawa Sweetheart for keeping your promise to bring quality girls to Ottawa and thanks Hemi for giving me a great morning!!!

even today is her last day in ottawa, i still tried to give some feedback here in case she may come back later. She is model for sure, high with great body. Skin is smooth and boob is just the size and soft. BBBJ is so great, eye contact is sexy. No DFK. Overall 8/10.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.