A question for the SP's

I have never seen this question asked and would like the SP's opinions on this subject. I am not sure how to word this but it's about setting up a duo situation with 2 SP's who aren't duo partners.

Would it be in poor taste to do this?

Would it offend you?

Would you be more open to it with a regular?

Would you totally be against it?

I am actually really curious about this.Now mind you I have not taken the duo plunge myself,only because I would hate to see disappointment on 2 faces instead of the usual 1 LOL. Seriously though I have just found that most of the SP's I have been with are more then I can handle.(That's why I'm afraid of Emily)LOL.But every now and then you say to yourself "Boy if I could have those two at the same time I could die a happy man".

Would love to get your thought's and opinions on this subject.

P.S. Not trying to start anything but SP's from outside of Manitoba are more then welcome to share their opinions on this subject.

hahhaha Your last comment was cute

I can only speak for me personally but in my own personal situation I would need to know the other lady previously before a duo. Some women are able to but I think to have the type of chemistry that you want for your fantasy threesome the two women have to know each other at least in someway beforehand so that everyone is comfortable and are able to let go and enjoy ! :)

I think if you had 2 particular ladies in mind you could mention to both women your fantasy with them that you have in mind and ask if they would be interested in considering this for you or maybe they could meet prior so that this could be arranged for you.

Every lady is different so your going to have to go about it in a tasteful, respectful manner when approaching them about it, but I think as long as you are classy in how you ask, most ladies will have no problem giving you their honest opinion on your request

Good luck with your fantasy menage-a-trois

Afraid of emily? I hope you don't mean me, as I would never dream of expecting more than a gentleman is able to give... XOXO,

oh and IMO to ensure a good duo, i think seeing each lady individually, and seeing how they feel about it etc and whom they might consider etc.

I would think that theres a few well recommended duos worth trying, im not gonna suggest anyone specifically as I've not had the pleasure of the ladies that come to mind.

Posted via Mobile Device

I hope you don't mind my contribution here since I am not an SP.

I would recommend that you ask some of the SP's you have seen (do you have a favourite?) if they have a duo partner. This would guarantee good chemistry between them for your fantasy session. That also leaves you the option of seeing the new partner for a solo.

I would also like to point out that you need to be clear on what a kind of a duo you want as not all the ladies offering a duo will interact with each other. You just may want both of them to focus only on you.

Personally I wouldn't be offended if you asked me this question nor would I think others would or should be . As an sp most respectful questions should be given a respectful answer and I feel your question is reasonable and respectful. You should nerve feel shy to ask questions of us as we will politely answer and politely let you know if we are comfortable with the type of question being asked. If this is a fantasy of yours I think you should act upon it and enjoy it. If your choosen ladies are not up for it then perhaps they could recommend another provider they may know that will do a duo with you. There is someone out there for everyone and for most scenarios but you willl never know if you don't ask:icon_biggrin:. Good luck and enjoy!

I have never seen this question asked and would like the SP's opinions on this subject. I am not sure how to word this but it's about setting up a duo situation with 2 SP's who aren't duo partners.

Would it be in poor taste to do this?

Would it offend you?

Would you be more open to it with a regular?

Would you totally be against it?

I am actually really curious about this.Now mind you I have not taken the duo plunge myself,only because I would hate to see disappointment on 2 faces instead of the usual 1 LOL. Seriously though I have just found that most of the SP's I have been with are more then I can handle.(That's why I'm afraid of Emily)LOL.But every now and then you say to yourself "Boy if I could have those two at the same time I could die a happy man".

Would love to get your thought's and opinions on this subject.

P.S. Not trying to start anything but SP's from outside of Manitoba are more then welcome to share their opinions on this subject.[/quote]

Thank you for your fair and honest question Super Trucker.

Every lady is different and will offer varying opinions....Myself, I would not be open to this. I am selective with the gents I choose to spend time with and even more so with women. Call me picky, but I have to feel some kind of emotional attraction to a lady that I play with. I'm also not big on surprises usually, unless they involve me opening something. ;)

I can remember a few years ago when I was with an agency a gent called for me but had also called for a lady from another agency. We were both there at the same time and the other "lady" went ape shit - screaming, calling me names, etc. While I was not "into" the forced 3-some, I was also cool enough to just take a pass and wait for my driver, the other lady followed me out into the street wanting to fight me. Lol

Your best bet I would suggest that you pick your two fantasy dates and contact them both. Give them the option of playing together and you may just get your ultimate fantasy!!

All the best to you in your hobbying!

xo "D"

This is a tiny bit off topic, but if your looking for an experience with multiple providers you might want to consider a 4 or 8 hand massage. The feeling of being touched and caressed by many hands and bodies at the same time is really out of this world IMHO.