Would anyone else prefer to have massage parlours and indy girls on a seperate board

The creation of a separate board would also reduce the potential consumer base. As has been stated before, your client may not be just a massage client. He may be a massage and full service client that frequents the clubs from time to time. He may just be a full service client but is intrigued by a massage provider enough that he may pursue your services in a massage environment; conversely, he may be a massage client that wishes to see a full service provider. The blended board environment fosters that cross market traffic.

It's not perfect for everyone but what we have is good... and you don't want to mess with a good thing.

It absolutely opens a hole new world for consumers and marketing.., personally I have had the chance of meeting gentlemen that had never been for a Massage but they have frequented Full Service providers.., and not only end up comming for one visit, but they actually start enjoying the massage sessions and come back... MAs, SPs we offer a different kind of service, I don't see the reason why being separate. And MAs indys or Spa attendents we offer same service, independents do it from their home or a hotel room, Spa attendents we work out of a commercial space, I am pretty sure when it comes to pricing, it comes to about the same... Some guys say: I rather pay all the money to the lady and not give it to the business.. Truth is spa, condo or hotel.. As in any other business there is an overhead, Rental fees, so with an indy you give protion of that money to a lanlord, or a big corporate hotel, in a Spa you give a portion to a business owner, a local entrepeneur... Is really that bad to promote local economy??? Just a thought!!

• Like 3

I would appreciate some easy indication of whether a lady is independent or not. If not a whole section, then at least some sign visible from the main ad page.

As mentioned in many of the replies to this thread, All parlor ads are paid ads and the name is always published in BOLD RED, easy to distinguish independent or parlor.