Arianna

Guest Sno****54

Is there anyone who had seen this lady? There is no pics in her ad. Pm please if you have any information guys.

E-mail or text her she will send you pics

I have seen her ,absolutely beautiful lady as you will see by her pics

Session was good (ymmv) and yes I would repeat!

Guest ***rgi*****9

Seeing as I have started looking here again thought I should post this review.

Well I think it's been awhile since I last TOFTT. lol

I met with Arianna who advertises on EC and sometimes on BP. I saw her ad on EC and thought she looked hot. Did a quick check and didn't really see a review so decided well it's time to TOFTT haha.

I called her cell and ended up with no answer, a few mins later received a call back asking about a missed call. so I proceeded to talk about possibly having a session. In the end I decided to go ahead. Even during our conversation on the phone I had the feeling she was fairly new in the business. She only does outcalls and normally I would not partake in an outcall but I was horny and still wanted to get info out there in regards to one of our local SP's

When she arrived I was definitely very happy with my choice, we started off with a couple of drinks and some conversation. When I initially made the call I was going to book just a half hour thinking to myself that maybe I should be like others and only do the half hour on a first visit. Well I went with the idea of an hour as I feel that is truly the min we should book lol. In the end it was a two hour session...

Let me preamble this and then I will fully get into the review, she is definitely new in the business and was being somewhat shy, unfortunately she has received some pointers from some Sp's that let us say do not have a good reputation on the board. Any how as we were having our drinks we had some small talk and did some kissing lfk, she does love having her neck kissed. I did find at times that it appeared that she was pulling back from kissing, I chalked it up to being new and being shy. She asked me at one point why I chose her, well that photo certainly helped lol.

After moving to the bedroom I made myself comfortable, while she freshened up in the washroom. Arianna is a petite women, her photo's are accurate and she is a beautiful sexy women. When she came out of the bathroom she was in her panties and boustier what an amazing look very sexy, she joined me on the bed and quickly had the panties off and the boustier off from around her breasts. We started with some more kissing and of course I was enjoying that as well as kissing her neck. It didn't take long for her to have her hands on my little buddy and getting a condom on him to perform a CBJ. A little too quick for my liking, so as she was in the midst of performing my CBJ I pulled her up and was playing with her breasts and again kissing her, I think she was a little surprised that I did that lol anyways a little later she was back down and this time I let her finish... shortly thereafter she was covering herself back up and i was like ahh excuse me, lol she was worried that she was not going to be paid for her time seeing as we were together for over an hour already I told her no worries you'll be paid for two hrs, no worries.

She proceeded to give me a light massage, which I in turn returned the favour, which of course led me into a very nice session of daty with some finger play. She loves having her clit licked and sucked (she seems to enjoy a little bit of a rougher oral especialy with the tongue on the clit) In the mean time i did slide a finger in and was having fun doing both. After some time she tells me she wants me inside her and she wants to know if I'm ready lol I'm always ready haha. Slide another condom on and away we go, btw she also loves doggy, which was the perfect way to end. She was telling me that I really tired her out, she was telling me there have been some guy's in the 20's who could not stay hard like I managed lol not bad for a guy in his forty's. At the end of our session she asked me if I was tired all I could do was look down and say nope I'm ready for more lol.

Now overall I did enjoy my time with Arianna, could I tell she was new yes... could I tell she has received some bad advice yes... could she become a very good Sp yes... Does she need a mentor yes... If only we had someone who is one of our great local SP's spend some time with her Wow... I do believe as time goes on she will become better and better. Hopefully she stops taking the bad advice and listens to what we the clients are saying. She was amazed at how I was asking her to be as it did go against some of the things she has been told. Anyhow I did enjoy myself and would I book again yes I will.

Guys be kind with Arianna help her feel comfortable and not anxious and I believe you will be happy, tell her what you want and expect, if it appears that things are not going as you want. The famous YMMV as always comes into play.

L 8

S 7--

A 7--

$$.2 per hour

footnote --both of these numbers I believe will go up over time

Good luck everyone.