Diamond Rae

Guest Sno****54

I am reposting this reviewed recommendation after several visits to Diamond Rae.As a real precious stone, there is really difficult to find the best version of Diamond.However, she is really addictive, and, in spite of having a couple of sessions were she was tired, distracted, in changing mood, I continued to book with her, and it worth every penny which she costs (a really expensive plunge though).In our last encounter she shinning with her sweet smile. Following, I will describe again my first encounter with Diamond. The other sessions were quite similar since I am tied to certain sexual routines , and usally I don't want to mess up with. The only aspect which we changed was places: We fucked in her S. Vital incall, in an hotel, in a incall at E. Kildonan, and even I got laid her in the back seat of my trunk.

In my first encounter I met her in her incall at S. Vital area.

I was late due traffic delays, but she waited for me. When I arrived, I was already tense due my driving experience; however, my anxiety was triggered by her incredible slender and perfect body. Despite of my adventures as hobbist around the world, I never, ever, ever, met a alluring upscale model as Diamond Rae, except in the south of Brazil. So, I was petrified for such a beauty and sweet godess.

So, she received me wearing a black silk bathrobe. She looked like an european top model.Even though she was not very friendly or expresive afectively in this first encounter, she shown classy manners who belong to well educated ladies. I was inmediately intoxicated , in the good way, by the fine esence which she was using. Woow, she smelled extremely delicious.

Then, we went directly to the bedroom. She seems a litle bite shy, and I felt in similar way. She didn't talk too much,and it was uncomfortable at the beggining, but the ice melted very quickly when she took off her bathrobe to show her body ( I don't have enough adjetives to describe that spectacular view) in Victoria's Secret's lingerie (similar to the underwear which she is wearing in her pics at EC).Then, we started the preliminaries.

Usually I have erection problems and I really need to be spoiled by kisses,hugs,and some bbbj. Those ingredients definitely are the best techniques to put my war gang in figthing position.Since Diamond Rae had restricted all those ingredients, I was very nervous and I couldn't erect it just with her hand job.We change position and she gave me a covered blow job.It worked partially, it was my fault, but I tell to my self that I was having a privilege, a real paradise in heart just in front on me.Despite my penis was going down:oops:, we moved to missionary position. I stood up close to the bed and she put a pillow under her perfect boot in order to elevate her sweet pussy for penetration: OMG!! I last just minutes, but skydiving in pleasure until exploding in big apotheosis.

Because I was late, and she was running to left her incall, I wear my clothes and sadly:sad: I said her goobye.In this moment, I continuing in shock state:shock:. I can't believe that I was in bed with this authentic jewel of Winnipeg, and the world. My friends, you can't expect a similar service as we know from other SPs more experienced who charge similar or less , but Diamond Rae worth every cent because she is a precious gem with smoking athletic figure, captivating eyes, and sweet voice. I think the purity and inoccence of a beginner Sp is the most afrodisiac in Diamond.

I felt in love with her, and my last sessions were going better and better.

I know that we can buy her body, but not her soul because she is at another level, and, it hurts sometimes when I spent hours thinking in Diamond.So, I left remembering Diamond Rae with this excerpt of a South American guy:

"This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

Another's. She will be another's. As she was before my kisses.

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long."Neruda

Diamond Rae, now I can die in peace :smile: (just a joke, I hope to meet you many,many times as my cheque book permits lol).

Additional Comments:

I forgot to mention the rate is top end, but it is worth because there are not local Sps who looks like Diamond: a real top model.

Additional Comments:

She is surreal and adictive. Angelical face in a gangsta spirit.

Guest c***eu***

I must agree with Snowman...Diamond is a lovely treasure, and she seems to be getting better with time. Physically she is absolutely stunning. Tall, toned, lovely breasts (all natural), grey eyes that a guy could drown in. Her bedside manner is getting better over time as she gets more comfortable with what she's chosen to do. I noticed that she was a lot more fun when I saw her earlier this month than when I saw her in August.

She is pricey and her menu is limited, but the opportunity to spend time with her is well worth the price of admission.

Anyone know if she is still active? I saw an (old?) ad and she is a stunner, one on my must do list.

Guest Sno****54

She was my regular before I went overseas. When i back, I lost contact with her. She doesn't respond to calling or txt as usual :( .

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.