Sign in to follow this  

Jenna

I had the displeasure of meeting with Jenna recently, and all I can say is stay away. She is not that attractive, and she downright lied about what services were available, and when she got here she took the money first and then prodeeded to argue with me over what was available, despite what we had previously negotiated on the phone. It got to the point that mister happy was no longer so happy....she mentions greek on her web page, she claims she doesn't do greek at all....she is also not as tight as she would like everyone to believe.

...just a very unsatisfied customer!!!

YMMV

trub

Guest Wizard

Trubmuncher

I concur with your description and complete lack of service provided by this provider. She is not at all attractive...indeed I believe that the pictures posted are of someone else, definitely not the person I saw. To all the hobbyists out there STAY AWAY!!

Guest Wizard

I am sorry but the girl I saw was not the girl in the pictures on her website. This one I saw had tattoos around her ankle and as you can

clearly see in the pictures she does not have any. Also her measurements are listed as having a 22 inch waist. Again I know I am starting to lose my eyesight etc but there is now way this chick had a 22 in waist. In fact she was quite flabby around the waist and had quite a large scar. I agree that YMMV from client to client but I still believe this girl is giving out false and misleading info. I also would like to know if MOD has seen this lady in person or just taking her word that the pictures are true.

Guest imported_MOD

We do not take anyone's "Word" for it. They must verify the photos with us. Also I should mention that tattoo's are often removed (Airbrushed) from photos as they make a person as identifiable as showing face.

I am not saying that someone did not "take the call" other then the person in the photos. This does happen and lets face it, it happens too often and we have no way to police this.

We require the advertiser to either

1) Send us a copy of the photos on the ad without the face hidden (Full body shots) and then we have them send us a photo of them holding a sign that displays a account number and specified note. If without a doubt it is the same person in the photos compared to the verified photo we place the verified photo icon on the ad (In this case it was without a doubt the same person).

2) They can connect with MSN web cam chat to our office and verify the photo over a live web cam conference.

3) They can come to our photography studio in Toronto and verify it in person

4) and finally we have a small handful of photographers that we have worked with over the past 7 years that we trust when they tell us the photos are 100% authentic.

Those are the only ways the ladies can "Verify" the photos with us... but again this does not stop them from pulling the old "Bait and switch" if the person in the photo is really available but someone else takes the call.

If the person shows up at your door that is NOT the person in the photo you should ask them to leave... this is the only way this practice will ever stop!!

My question to you is, did you ask her to leave?

Guest wottacat

They are probably of her, but a are a few years old. She is much older in person than the photos suggest. She's had 3 kids and it shows in breasts, tummy and you can tell when inside.

Fairly low-class but insanely expensive, I'll never repeat.

wottacat

Guest SilentlyDozing

I'm not surprised that you were unhappy with Jenna. I spoke to her on the phone last fall and she was so rude to me. So what you say I'm not at all surprised about. Here in Ottawa, it is very familiar that the girl in the ad is not the girl that you get. On this one occasion I received this girl that by no way looked like the girl in the photo, this girl looked like a guy with a wig on. It's like Ottawa gets nothing compared to services offered both in Toronto and Montreal and I don't know why. The girls here want your money then after they have it they have you by the balls. That's why I always want it the other way, I pay after the session is over but no ladies are willing to do that. I want my money's worth and not be ripped off.

Guest legslovers4

I have seen this girl and the picture was her I think. Her look was alright. She has a decent body and face. She delivered the service well but, I had a 40 min of service, I was done anyway. I would say the service was average not GFE.