CMJ East End.. Holly, Emma, Abby & Kaytlyn

A shout out to Jasmine at CMJ for pushing forward with the east end expansion of CMJ and to the wonderful MA's I have met over the past month: Emma and Abby (training duo for Abby) and Holly and Kaytlyn (the almost but not quite duo).

CMJ east is convenient so I have to say I love it. It doesn't have the Lounge feel of CMJ Merrivale that I like.. the more social the setting the more normal and comfortable it is for me.. but then again.. I don't really lounge when I go to CMJ.. so how's that for irony!?!?

Amyway.. my recent experiences.. all at CMJ east have been awesome whether meeting Emma for the first time during the training session with Abby (super hot together) or my recent duo attempt with Holly and Kaytlyn which didn't work because of a schedule confict. I ended up with a solo session with Holly which was amazing ,, and while I only had 2 minutes to say hello to Kaytlyn I am making this duo recommendation -even though I still haven't had it - out of the shear belief that it must be extraordinary to experience.

I was sold by Holly who informed me at the end of our solo session that if "I enjoyed that" (the solo .. which I did) I was in for a real treat the next time as she and Kaytlyn are very much on the same page and enjoy erotic play with one another.

So, I hope to continue this post soon with more info about a Holly - Kaytlyn duo. In the meantime I highly recommend the CMJ team whether East or West!

Yeah I have to admit , When I saw Holly during the sexapalooza event, I was like :HOLY HOLLY!! Lol

She is indeed very very SENSUAL and definitely on the WILD SIDE!!

I saw kaytlyn too. As it is obvious I adore blondes!!! I think that Kaiylin looks really YUMMY! Hahaha I guess I ll try when time permits in the future :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.