Ava Foxx Review

I've had the pleasure to be with Ava on a few occasions and each time just when I thought it couldn't get better, well it did.

Here is a synopsis of one of our meetings (there have been quite a few)

She greeted me at the door with her seductive blue eyes, short black wearing very sexy lingerie and fish net stockings for our 2 hour encounter. As I followed her to the bedroom I had a great view of her ass which I knew I later get to test since I requested the anal option. She pulled me to her bed where we started some heavy petting and DFK. I was curious to see those lovely natural 38DD's and quickly started sucking those nipples like a hungry child. I headed down south to explore what I was getting into and teased her by kissing her mound through the sexy Brazilian panties she had on. I slid them aside and kissed and licked everywhere but her clit. She was moaning and grinding trying to point my tongue on her pleasure spot. I was intrigued by her clit ring since this was my first experience with one. Concerned that it might break the condom she assured me it wasn't a problem and would take it off if I wanted. I dove into her lovely clean plate until she was ready to explode when she stopped me and said she didn't want to come just yet. Ava then pulled off my pants to expose my now throbbing package. She quickly devoured me with style and grace, not too hard, not soft, not too wet but just right for me while mumbling something about how she loved my perfect cock. After about 15 minutes she said she wanted me inside her, reached over and put a party hat on and asked what position I liked. I said lets start with mish. I slid in my hard into her very wet pussy and it wasn't long that I was pounding on her like a jack hammer out of control We then switched and she rode cowgirl with slow rocking movements where I felt every twitch inside. She has amazing muscle control which I subsequently named the V-Grip. We switched to doggie and started talking dirty to me just about made me lose my load but held on until she came with a quivering shuddering orgasm. We rested a few minutes, talked and I dove in again to get another taste of her pleasure mound when she turned to me and said "we have time for some anal" with a glowing smile on her face. YES! I was already standing at attention while she lubed up and I slid my tool in ever so gently. Wow she loved every inch of my cock as I was slowly sliding it in so deep and almost all the way out. I kept pounding her ass for what seemed like forever when I withdrew, slipped on another condom and finished off mish with an incredible exploding orgasm while we were passionately kissing. We both rolled over panting covered in sweat.

I've been back to see Ava a few more times and we just seem to click. I have to say that she is on the voluptuous side, but very well proportioned with the rest of her body. Most of all I really enjoy her friendly unrushed attitude and her infectious laugh. I really consider her as true GFE because every time I see her it seemed like it was just yesterday that we had seen each other.

I just love being with Ava and will continue to see her so treat her right guys.

The Hun

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.